Is this coming?

Joni

I remember HB saying it was going to be released in 2017 unless some catastrophic event occurs.

Is this still on going?

Thanks.

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5

They promised an update very soon so let’s see.

I personally doubt it will come this year but it’s for sure very very close. Anyways, I have full trust in the quality that will be delivered with this module, so IF there is a delay, it’s totally “forgiven”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm fine with waiting a little longer than what they originally projected, in order to get a great quality module. I have absolute faith in Heatblur to provide a great product, and these things take time.

We have the harrier releasing soon, which will be plenty to keep me occupied until the F-14 and the F/A-18 release. Three of my favorite planes within a few months ( hopefully ) of each other is amazing! Now we just need a proper F-15 full fidelity, and an F-16, and I'll never have to buy another module again! Haha.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Educated guess: Eagle Dynamics dictates the release schedule. Razbam's Harrier module is first in line, and its currently in presale so they don't want any annoucement of release to interfere with sales of that module. I think that the earliest date we could possibly get for the release of the next aircraft module will be after the Harrier goes into prerelease.

Im hoping that we will see the Tomcat in December and the Hornet in early 2018.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Educated guess: Eagle Dynamics dictates the release schedule. Razbam's Harrier module is first in line, and its currently in presale so they don't want any annoucement of release to interfere with sales of that module. I think that the earliest date we could possibly get for the release of the next aircraft module will be after the Harrier goes into prerelease.

I hope so. :smilewink: I'm really looking forward to the F-14.

Modules:

Owned:

P-51D, F/A-18C, AJS-37, NTTR, F-5E, M-2000C, Bf 109, Fw 190 D-9, F-86F, Mig-15Bis, A-10C, Combined Arms, Mi-8Mtv2, UH-1H, Black Shark 2, Mig-21Bis, FC3, F-14A/B, Mig-19, Spitfire, JF-17, Persian Gulf

Would Like to See:

Mig-29K, Su-24, Mig-25, J-8II, J-10 , Tornado

Specifications:

Windows 10 64Bit, i7-7700K 4.2Ghz, GTX 1080, 16Gb RAM, T.flight Stick X

Tomcats first flight was on 21 December. It would be great to receive module close to this date, but I'm not sure if this hope isn't completely pointless.

That could ruin many families Christmas... :music_whistling:

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

With the cadence of updates on the F-18 I'm expecting a Christmas release for it and early 2018 for the Tomcat. Also the stuff we're being shown on the 18 is more polished looking. That doesn't mean heatblur doesn't have that stuff ready to go, but it all adds up to Hornet first to me...

The hornet is much closer than the f-14 is just watching the development levels that are posted online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hornet is much closer than the f-14 is just watching the development levels that are posted online.

How do you figure that?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

The Tomcat's systems seem to be further along than the Hornet's, but the Hornet's artwork is more complete. Hence the perception. :)

-Nick

Do u have some insider info about how far along the F14 artwork is? :O All we have been show is the placeholder textures (apart from a few pics of specific parts)

While I have no knowledge of the actual state at all....I think it would be presumptuous to assume that the Hornet is ahead of the Tomcat in development. Cobra has already shown us a lot of nice updates on the systems, flight model etc. Just because we are seeing placeholder artwork doesn't mean that a lot of the systems aren't in place behind it;)

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

To be honest, I don't see any point in those guesses and speculations!!! does it really matters if hornet or tomcat comes first? the point is, they're coming!!! both confirmed and under lots of work. I know I know, there had been lots of delays on some modules like hornet (not sure about tomcat), but just throwing another "release time?!" topic is not going to help anyone!

My guess is not until 3rd quarter of 2018. Early access to 2.5 2nd quarter before any more modules will be released. Then pre-release if all goes well in 3rd quarter of 2018 of 2.5. Then release of aircraft modules over the next months. I guess ED will merge the new maps into the pre-release 2.5 so much bug-hunting can be done prior to new aircraft introduction.

I think this will eliminate the usual long bug hunting with a aircraft module when introduced into numerous changes/updates with new maps. My guesses.....imho.

Laz

My guess is not until 3rd quarter of 2018. Early access to 2.5 2nd quarter before any more modules will be released. Then pre-release if all goes well in 3rd quarter of 2018 of 2.5. Then release of aircraft modules over the next months. I guess ED will merge the new maps into the pre-release 2.5 so much bug-hunting can be done prior to new aircraft introduction.

I think this will eliminate the usual long bug hunting with a aircraft module when introduced into numerous changes/updates with new maps. My guesses.....imho.

Laz

You're waaaaaaay off base.

HB's said the Tomcat is in roughly the same place now that the Viggen was in 2016..and the Viggen hit EA in late Jan of this year..

The Harrier is releasing before the end of this year. If your logic was sound then they would be delaying that until after the 2.5 merge also.

With all this presumption I thought I would run some real calculations in an attempt to provide a realistic prediction of the release time frame:

ΠN(x1,…,xn,xn+1)Π−1N(t1,…,tn)=11−xn+1(x1,…,xn),=(2t1,…,2tn,∥t∥2−1)∥t∥2+1.

ΠN(x1,…,xn,xn+1)=11−xn+1(x1,…,xn),ΠN−1(t1,…,tn)=(2t1,…,2tn,‖t‖2−1)‖t‖2+1.

In these coordinates, the induced (round) metric on the unit sphere is well-known (and easily checked) to be conformally-Euclidean:

g(t)=4(dt21+⋯+dt2n)(∥t∥2+1)2.

g(t)=4(dt12+⋯+dtn2)(‖t‖2+1)2.

Stereographic projection from the north pole (0,…,0,r)(0,…,0,r) of Sn®Sn® is given by the scaled mapping x↦t=rΠN(x/r)x↦t=rΠN(x/r), whose inverse is t↦x=rΠ−1N(t/r)t↦x=rΠN−1(t/r), i.e.,

rΠN(x1/r,…,xn/r,xn+1/r)rΠ−1N(t1/r,…,tn/r)=1r−xn+1(x1,…,xn),=(2t1,…,2tn,r(∥t/r∥2−1))∥t/r∥2+1.

rΠN(x1/r,…,xn/r,xn+1/r)=1r−xn+1(x1,…,xn),rΠN−1(t1/r,…,tn/r)=(2t1,…,2tn,r(‖t/r‖2−1))‖t/r‖2+1.

The induced metric in these coordinates is consequently

r2g(t/r)=4(dt21+⋯+dt2n)(∥t/r∥2+1)2=4r4(dt21+⋯+dt2n)(∥t∥2+r2)2.

Therefore, the F-14 Module will be released when it is released.

:thumbup:

• Like 1

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

With all this presumption I thought I would run some real calculations in an attempt to provide a realistic prediction of the release time frame:

ΠN(x1,…,xn,xn+1)Π−1N(t1,…,tn)=11−xn+1(x1,…,xn),=(2t1,…,2tn,∥t∥2−1)∥t∥2+1.

ΠN(x1,…,xn,xn+1)=11−xn+1(x1,…,xn),ΠN−1(t1,…,tn)=(2t1,…,2tn,‖t‖2−1)‖t‖2+1.

In these coordinates, the induced (round) metric on the unit sphere is well-known (and easily checked) to be conformally-Euclidean:

g(t)=4(dt21+⋯+dt2n)(∥t∥2+1)2.

g(t)=4(dt12+⋯+dtn2)(‖t‖2+1)2.

Stereographic projection from the north pole (0,…,0,r)(0,…,0,r) of Sn®Sn® is given by the scaled mapping x↦t=rΠN(x/r)x↦t=rΠN(x/r), whose inverse is t↦x=rΠ−1N(t/r)t↦x=rΠN−1(t/r), i.e.,

rΠN(x1/r,…,xn/r,xn+1/r)rΠ−1N(t1/r,…,tn/r)=1r−xn+1(x1,…,xn),=(2t1,…,2tn,r(∥t/r∥2−1))∥t/r∥2+1.

rΠN(x1/r,…,xn/r,xn+1/r)=1r−xn+1(x1,…,xn),rΠN−1(t1/r,…,tn/r)=(2t1,…,2tn,r(‖t/r‖2−1))‖t/r‖2+1.

The induced metric in these coordinates is consequently

r2g(t/r)=4(dt21+⋯+dt2n)(∥t/r∥2+1)2=4r4(dt21+⋯+dt2n)(∥t∥2+r2)2.

Therefore, the F-14 Module will be released when it is released.

:thumbup:

OMG LOOOOOL :megalol:

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5