Mi 8 problem in Rescue Mission

Cunning_Fox

Yes, 8.6. I had to fly around in circles. Then I reloaded twice, then I flew back to the Sukhumi and went back again and shot the entire Orbistani army. Nothing happened. I assumed I have failed something so I had to "auto-complete".

It's all in the track.

P.S. let me know when you download it so I can take it off my drive

Edited by Cunning_Fox

I had a problem with the mission too - not sure if it was related to the infantrymen coming across the field. I shot them all expect one that was bugged in it's starting position that I couldn't see (I looked at a tacview replay to find what was going on). Infantry is bit annoying, they're so hard to see that it's practically like looking for a needle in a haystack. You need to be real close even for them to become visible in the first place.

Next time I played the mission I smashed the infantry right after when they exited the vehicles, got them all, and the mission continued as normal, chopper getting up and so on.

A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-5E Tiger II | Mig-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hate to revive this problem, but just had the same issue when attempting this mission today. It actually worked correctly the first time I attempted it, but I failed the crash landing portion. So on my retry the helo refused to take off again. Reloaded a third time and the helo again would not take off. Very strange.