Wow never had a hotas b4

I remember when I got my TM FLCS, TQS and TM Elite pedals all those many years ago and how much a difference it made to flying the F-16 in that other sim then PC hardware moved on and the FLCS/TQS no longer worked properly it jittered all over the place and even using a TM analogue Joystick interface no longer could compensate for the higher clock frequencies of the new CPUs I splashed out on a TM Cougar which still sits on my desk awaiting the new sensors for the X & Y axis'

I have one spare pot for the throttle which I jealously guard, it does also work in the Joystick but as I don't have two I'm going with MWSims' sensor kit

Having the buttons all mapped and TrackIR Pro to look around makes it a great experience flying in DCS.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Yes sir

My only complaint is it has a twisty rudder but also a rudder burtton (u switch it one way or anothet and can apply more or less pressure) for a rudder.

Thats cool but you CAN NOT unbind or bind that for anything else sny way i can tell.

Coming from mastering the uh1 on a logitech 3d pro (ha they said youd never be able.to even be competent with a twist stick! Rudder pedals or youll suck! Ill challenge any man in the game the f8 mod or some other mod we agree on i can kick their ass in a twisty stick rudder. And yes prove it

) I bet i can outfly 3/4s the hiey dricers in dcs any day of the week!)

And that sucks cuz that keys PERFECT for a lantirn / pod zoom or another slider function deal8e

I have exactly the same stick. If you press the red button, it will turn green and you will separate the stick's twisting movement and the rudder button in two different axis.

I have exactly the same stick. If you press the red button, it will turn green and you will separate the stick's twisting movement and the rudder button in two different axis.

Wait the red buttom with the home sign or house sign? I clicl and hold nothing. I ckick nothing. What do i do exactly pls?

Yes, I was talking about the home button, although maybe I should have been more clear in my explanation. If your'e pushing it and it's not working, I don't know what might be the cause... Maybe it's configured in PS3 mode? There's a small button that changes between PS3 and PC mode... Or it might be that the light is not working at all... When the button is red, the throttle paddles and the twisting movement of the stick activate the same axis. When it's green, each of them triggers one different axis. You can check what axis are working in Devices and Printers section in Windows. You just have to right click on the stick, select Game controller settings and click on Properties. Once you have checked you have all axis activated, you only have to assign them via DCS World.

Edited by Adder76