Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

I know that RAZBAM is working on the Falklands map etc. I would love to get any of the Argentine fighter-bombers which saw action in the war. Doesn't matter which one but would be either Mirage III, A-4C, or the Super Entard. That would be paradise in DCS.

• 2 weeks later...
As always we try to give you what best interests the community as a whole, so my question would be what model would you be pleased in seeing done. We have trainers, fighters, bombers, etc. One model that I was working on is the A/T-6 Texan II and started a detailed/accurate F-117 but no decision has been made. You can let us know by expressing it right here on this thread. Thank you!

F-117A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

• 2 weeks later...

F-8 Crusader would be really cool!

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone already asked about modern Russian stuff? If ao, was there any answer? Anyways, full fi MiG-29 or Su-27 would be great, and their early multirole versions would be absolutely fantastic.

My 2p would be to bring in what's already in FSX - at least it seems like there'd be a base to work from, like AV8B:

- Harrier GR9

- Intruder

- Prowler

- Maybe Corsair/Skyhawk/Buckeye?

TBH I personally think more should be reaching-out to existing makers for other platforms to tempt/coax them into development. I know it's a long process of contract negotiations and workflow changes etc. but still worth a punt when we've already got an incredible C130 suite out there (Captain Sim), a probable replacement Hawk (Just Flight or full suite from IRIS of T1A/LIFT/200/T45 etc) and Tornado's (GR1 & 4 through JF again).

Loving the whole SA terrain and asset pack though - getting the assets flyable (Sea King already confirmed etc.) would be ace. Don't see enough of that with other maps thus far.

Tonka and Jag are my fave 'new' ones in this thread, but I'm biased :)

System

Monitor: RoG SWIFT PG349Q | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme | CPU: Intel Core i7-3970X | RAM: 16GB Corsair CMT8GX3M2B2133C9 | GPU: RoG STRIX GeForce 1080Ti | SSD: Crucial MX500 500GB | HDD: 2x 1TB WD 10k Velociraptor (RAID0)

Modules

DCS World: | BS2 | A10C | CA | UH1 | Mi8 | FC3 | HT1 | L39 | SA342 | F5E | M2K | NTTR | AJS37 | AV8B | F18 | PG | C101 | F16 | SC | A4E | MB339 | Falcon 4: BMS | FSX:SE

• 1 month later...

My wishlist ?

1. Tornado F3 / ADV

2. JA 37 Viggen (fighter / interceptor)

3. F-4K Phantom FG.1

4. Sea Harrier FRS.1

5. Mirage IIIEA or Mirage 5DE

6. ...

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

• 3 years later...

Putting some life back into the thread. 

DCS really needs a designated bomber and I’d love to see the mighty F-111c be created.

In service from Vietnam war till retired by RAAF in 2010. 
Cmon, what an epic aircraft!!!

IMG_4886.jpeg

• Like 4

F-111 would be a day-1 instabuy for me.  From a technical stand point multicrew is pretty well established now, the F-14 showed variable geometry is possible, and the F-15E TFR should translate over without too much difficulty.  The only issue I could see would be economic - are there enough potential customers for such a dedicated single role platform? (though I guess the same argument could be made for other modules already produced).

Wags' recent interview with Mover & Gonky surprised me a little when he said they will soon be running out of 4th gen aircraft, when there are so many iconic examples still to produce.  Notable by their absence and my personal favourites would be the F-111, F-117, Jaguar and Buccaneer, but I could list so many more I would like to see represented.

• Like 2

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.

3 hours ago, Lace said:

F-111 would be a day-1 instabuy for me.  From a technical stand point multicrew is pretty well established now, the F-14 showed variable geometry is possible, and the F-15E TFR should translate over without too much difficulty.  The only issue I could see would be economic - are there enough potential customers for such a dedicated single role platform? (though I guess the same argument could be made for other modules already produced).

Wags' recent interview with Mover & Gonky surprised me a little when he said they will soon be running out of 4th gen aircraft, when there are so many iconic examples still to produce.  Notable by their absence and my personal favourites would be the F-111, F-117, Jaguar and Buccaneer, but I could list so many more I would like to see represented.

Yep F111 would be an Instant buy for me too mate. 
I didn’t think of the F117 nighthawk, that would be awesome too.

Loved playing that sim back in the late 80’s. 

• Like 1

I don’t know much about the team doing the Tornado, I hope they can see it through, I do have some doubts, for me Razbam is my favourite developer, I play solely in VR and I feel Razbam get it right with detail/clarity with their cockpits, not over rendering and putting in too much wear, they also see the importance of details like 1st person pilot in the seat. They seem to care about the VR user as well.  
But anyway I’d love to see Razbam take on the Tornado if it didn’t see the light of day, someone said about the Jaguar, yes I’d love to see an RAF version of that. I absolutely love the Razbam harrier, I think they did a great job on that, just wish we could have got an RAF version personally. If they try a Helo the Westland lynx, I always felt that was a great looking copter, would love to try that. If they were to try a WW2 prop I always feel disappointed we never got to see the P-40. I did actually try it out in VR at a Duxford airshow when VEAO were close to its release. It was actually looking pretty good visually inside the pit. 
But DCS has come on a long way since then. 

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV