Thanks ED for a great sim!

Battis

Last weekend(June 16-17), there was a ”100th year Anniversary” airshow at Tikkakoski, Finland. Aircraft from biplane kites onwards were stretching their wings. To name a few, Christen Eagle, Fouga Magister, Draken, The Midnight Hawks FiAF display team, Hornet, Super Hornet, Grippen, Rafale and Typhoon were making terrific noise. F35 mockup(pit access) was there as well. FiAF is currently asking for bids for a replacement to the aging Hornets. Runners up are Grippen, Rafale, F35, Typhoon and SuperBug.

An Expeditionary Force of DCS Finland was attending with a sim-booth in a corner of a tent. Armed with a DCS Hornet, Warthog Hotas and Vive Pro VR set. HUGE turnout!!! Needless to say, lots of kids but also mums and dads were lining up to have a go. Looks on some of their faces when they took of the headset....PRICELESS!!! Praising words also from FiAF cadets/active pilots and French Rafale display pilots.

Again, thank you for the absolute best consumer flight sim in the world!

i9-9900K 4,9Ghz, 2080ti, 32Gb, 1Gb m.2, Index, WinWing throttle, Baur BRD-N, Crosswind pedals, Orbwiever and tm mfd`s, all in a Hornet simpit.

If this were Facebook I'd click the like button :thumbup:

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

All of this just make me think about the huge potential that ED have in their hands and the poor/lack of a proper promoting team of their product around the globe.

Jiut think how many people/kids/passionate people would buy DCS if they are aware of its existance.

Just my 2 cents :)

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

Nice one Battis:thumbup:

It's still is so cool being able to fly in DCS with or without the rift. Watching someone's first experience in DCS with VR.... priceless....:)

DCS has come along way and we are now seeing that it was worth biting the bullet and doing the massive engine updates for the future of the DCS series.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

All of this just make me think about the huge potential that ED have in their hands and the poor/lack of a proper promoting team of their product around the globe.

Jiut think how many people/kids/passionate people would buy DCS if they are aware of its existance.

Just my 2 cents :)

That’s just it! We had virtually no promotional material, no flags, banners, signs, etc. A tiny leaflet of DCS Finland of witch we ran out fast. Just a crowd, attracting more and more and....

i9-9900K 4,9Ghz, 2080ti, 32Gb, 1Gb m.2, Index, WinWing throttle, Baur BRD-N, Crosswind pedals, Orbwiever and tm mfd`s, all in a Hornet simpit.

Thanks ED for a great sim!

That video is absolutely gold! Thank you so much for sharing.

Difference between what LOMAC and DCS 1.1 used to be and what DCS is nowadays is clear how the company evolved and worked so hard to be where it is now. Really proud of DCS and Eagle Dynamics.

Thank you for making the best combat sim out there (Once again).

That’s just it! We had virtually no promotional material, no flags, banners, signs, etc. A tiny leaflet of DCS Finland of witch we ran out fast. Just a crowd, attracting more and more and....

if you look at it on the flip side, maybe you don't need banners or signs. when it's this good, the stuff practically sells itself.