RAZBAM new website

Prowler111

Love the new site guys, very nice. Love the development renders, you've probably had these elsewhere but I don't use FB etc, so great stuff. Thanks.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

Look slick on the whole, but for the love of all that is holy (UX), please remove the pendulum effect from the module descriptions on the front page.

Not only is it a bit web 1.0, but when mousing over from underneath, you cannot click on the "Read More" button until it's finished swinging.

Mousing over from the top when trying to read it is not good for UX as well.

Edited by Buzzles

Nice website ... I liked the section Meet the Team, its really nice to get to know the people who develop Razbam's aircrafts.

As a Harrier purchaser, I raised my brow at the Manuals Section and went there to take a look ... it was really a surprise to see Chuck's Guide instead of your own Manual ... I really hope that you will contract Baltic Dragon to repeat the wonderful job that he did with the Mirage 2000 manual :)

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Look slick, but for the love of all that is holy (UX), please remove the pendulum effect from the module descriptions on the front page.

Not only is it a bit web 1.0, but when mousing over from underneath, you cannot click on the "Read More" button until it's finished swinging.

+1 on this... DEAR GOD remove that effect PLEASE...

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

you guys have ADD ? :)) its just a 2 second animation .. you can click on it while its swinging, but that's a whole different set of skills

Su34 & F111 a dream fullfilled in fsx...[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 5600, 1050ti, 16 GVram, win10 , TM W hotas&rudder, waiting for 1060/1070 price fall or a new gpu family..f*&9 miners :)

As a Harrier purchaser, I raised my brow at the Manuals Section and went there to take a look ... it was really a surprise to see Chuck's Guide instead of your own Manual ... I really hope that you will contract Baltic Dragon to repeat the wonderful job that he did with the Mirage 2000 manual

Roflmao I was surprised about that as well. :D

@Prowler: I saw that you were using the revision dating back from february 21st. There's a more recent one dating from June 1st available here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AxKvVeNgc1ddXa_xH9W8tEdAblI_Mc5i

Edited by Charly_Owl

Roflmao I was surprised about that as well. :D

@Prowler: I saw that you were using the revision dating back from february 21st. There's a more recent one dating from June 1st available here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AxKvVeNgc1ddXa_xH9W8tEdAblI_Mc5i

Hi the link was set up incorrectly. its now linking to the Razbam one.

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

"I get a 404 error when I click on the M2000C "MORE button.

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1