Chilly1 - keyboard binding

Chilly1

HI, just purchased AV8 B, issues with some ok the keyboard binding example quick start / cheat R/Shift + home inopperative, help please

Pay for full fidelity cockpit then use autostart :D

edit: Complain in your first post on the forum :D:D:D

• Like 1

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

Seems like you are part of the DCS community for quite some time. I guess you know then, how things work in DCS: Most modules, except the Su25T and FC3 modules are more or less full fidelity, meaning that almost every switch and most systems are modeled such that they represent their real life counterpart. The Harrier is one of them, meaning it's meant not to start it via a single keybind but follow real life check lists and procedures.

However, the Harrier is in a very early stage and not all functions are implemented yet. I suggest that, if you have problems starting it up and don't want to read the manual, you watch some youtube videos where the procedure is explained. It is really not rocket science.

Furthermore, the thread title, emoticon and your writing do not lead other people to take you too seriously ;)

happy flying!

I am the last person on this forum who wants to be taken seriously believe me ;)

BSRG S!

Edited by =Pedro=

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds