What is with JTAC with AV-8B

Havoc25

Saw another post from awhile with same issue, but never seemed liked there was an answer. JTAC does not seem to work if LGB or AGM is not selected as a loadout.

1. I have FAC GROUP ENGAGE. So that is correct.

2.If I use AUTO for designation of weapons, unless I have one of the mentioned weapons, it does not work.

3. If I use BOMBS for the weapon designation, and have bombs, still nothing.

So my question is...can you not use JTAC to simply tell me where to look and use bombs? I don't necessarily want to always use LGB or AGM's. I don't want it to laser spot for a laser guided weapon, just to point me in the right direct.

Also, I have looked into using MIST/CTLD, but it seems there is just isn't enough immersion with back and forth conversation. Plus I can't see how make it only lase AA.

Saw another post from awhile with same issue, but never seemed liked there was an answer. JTAC does not seem to work if LGB or AGM is not selected as a loadout.

1. I have FAC GROUP ENGAGE. So that is correct.

2.If I use AUTO for designation of weapons, unless I have one of the mentioned weapons, it does not work.

3. If I use BOMBS for the weapon designation, and have bombs, still nothing.

So my question is...can you not use JTAC to simply tell me where to look and use bombs? I don't necessarily want to always use LGB or AGM's. I don't want it to laser spot for a laser guided weapon, just to point me in the right direct.

Also, I have looked into using MIST/CTLD, but it seems there is just isn't enough immersion with back and forth conversation. Plus I can't see how make it only lase AA.

You need a unit that can lase, or he won;t if you set him to laser only.

Suggestion:

Vehicle: LAV-25, Bradley or Abrams

Designation: Laser, or Laser and WP

Set Options: Invisible/Immortal on, place them near some sort of concealment (trees, but not blocking view) for your sense of realism

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Thanks for the drop box mission. I have unit that can laze though. Even trying to use WP doesn't work. I loaded up your mission, used 4 MK82's just to test...same thing. Either one of two things will happen, either when it gets where you are READY to COPY (no response from JTAC after that), or on initial contact they tell you, you aren't needed. Only time JTAC works is when I use LGB's or ATG's and set DESIGNATION to Auto. Tried both beta and stable versions.

I just posted this in the bug section. LGBs, no go. Lmavs work though. Same everything in 3 missions aside from weps.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Yeah, definite problem after I am READY TO COPY REMARKS. Communication stops.

Some other guy claims it works, but I have same issue. Posted with tracks in the Bug section.

Maybe mention you have the same problem?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).