KC 130

Mobius_cz

Hey guys, :)

i have two questions.

1. Which version of KC130 do we have ingame?

2. Sounds - on my DCS build KC130's engines sounds more like turbofans than turboprops.

I just add track. There are C130 and KC130 next to each other. To me, they sound quite different.

Maybe it was discussed or it is only in my DCS. build. If not i hope it will be changed :)

Thanks

C130 vs KC130.trk

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys, :)

i have two questions.

1. Which version of KC130 do we have ingame?

2. Sounds - on my DCS build KC130's engines sounds more like turbofans than turboprops.

I just add track. There are C130 and KC130 next to each other. To me, they sound quite different.

Maybe it was discussed or it is only in my DCS. build. If not i hope it will be changed :)

Thanks

I believe the KC130 is just the C130 AI that was part of DCS World since I don't know when, with the addition of the refuelling pods.

I'd say there were a lot of other things more important to Razbam right now that the sould files for a stop-gap tanker. For example, finishing off the Harrier. It is something that could well be updated in time, and you certainly have a good point, but it may be a while.

KC 130

I don't really know if it's a known bug and if not where to post it, but using Mbot DCE the planes are dispatched randomly on airbases. Big planes are put only on adapted places but not the KC-130 so it collides often with other planes or objets. It seems that DCS doesn't know that KC-130 is a big plane ?

Edited by PB0_CEF

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version