Mig-29 take off and landing bug

Hello,

I always had an issue with the mig-29 at take off and landing, it's not a lag but it seems to be linked with the wind, i don't know, the plane is transpose or something like that, but i link a video to show that.

I have already try to reinstall FC3 and even DCS but don't see any change, if anyone have an idea about this i take it because it's really unpleasant.

:helpsmilie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQlH6FV-OCU&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for the feedback.

Win 7 ultimate 64-bit SP1, IC i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 960, Track IR.

For me it only happen at take off and landing and it's amplified when the wind is strong, in Caucasus and Nevada, sometimes i think it's a directx issue, may be, i don't know?

Please ED answer me.

Hello,

I always had an issue with the mig-29 at take off and landing, it's not a lag but it seems to be linked with the wind, i don't know, the plane is transpose or something like that, but i link a video to show that.

I have already try to reinstall FC3 and even DCS but don't see any change, if anyone have an idea about this i take it because it's really unpleasant.

:helpsmilie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQlH6FV-OCU&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for the feedback.

This is an artifact of the old standard flight model. The MiG-29 is the last of the FC3 aircraft that hasn't been updated to the newer flight model(s). So crosswind takeoffs and landings as well as takeoff and landing behavior in general is a bit off. More on this stuff in this thread starting with the 3rd post: Current MiG-29 in game flight model.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Ok thanks, i'm a little reassured because i think it come from my hardware, so if i understand i have to deal with that, it's a shame but i hope some day ED make an update for that or better, make a mig-29 in pro flight sim like mig-21 because i like this plane so much it's a futur proof machine!

Ok thanks, i'm a little reassured because i think it come from my hardware, so if i understand i have to deal with that, it's a shame but i hope some day ED make an update for that or better, make a mig-29 in pro flight sim like mig-21 because i like this plane so much it's a futur proof machine!

They are working on it and it might be released later in this year IIRC.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

As Dudikoff notes, they are working on the upgrade. Right now, she flies like the Su-33 did up until about a year ago when the -33's own flight model was upgraded. The Su-33, Su-27, and F-15 are all now a pleasure to fly. The MiG-29 will be as well...hopefully sooner rather than later.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Looked like a nearly perfect landing to me. The on-off 'sticktion' is an artifact of the basic flight model. PFMs have dynamic simulation throughout the flight envelope so this'll be corrected once the MiG gets it's PFM which should be by the end of the year.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.