MFD key settings greyed out

Ticat

Hi guys,

I recently upgraded my hardware in order to prepare for the F-18 (with its 2 MDIs and the center AMPCD) and bought a second thrustmaster cougar MFD pack (giving me 4 MFD devices in total).

When flying the AV-8B I use two of them as MPCDs (default settings) and wanted to assign additional functions (like illumination or radio settings) to the two remaining (unused) MFD devices. However, it appears as if I can only assign actual MPCD functions, other functions are greyed out. (:wassat:

If there a way to make further key bindings accessible?

I also have 2 home-built panels with various switches and potentiometers. The latter I use to control external or internal illumination in the F-5 for instance. Would it be possible to provide more function-axes (e.g., CRS or illumination), so they can be used by sliders or potentiometers?

MFD_issue.thumb.jpg.3050007bb9536f15d02fbe1cb4308ddf.jpg

MFD_issue2.jpg.d0e888fa823027916410738c60043ae9.jpg

I/JG27_Zimmi

http://www.jagdgeschwader27.de

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- deleted --

Edited by davidp57
wrong answer sorry

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

• 1 month later...

Bump... any answers guys?

I have a third MFD ready to go, set up like Ticat for the F-18C and would love to use the third one for the up front controls in the Harrier.

I presume this has to be done by RAZBAM as the third one is recognized in other modules.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Perhaps RAZBAM could update us with respect to this issue.

Sure would be handy to use the extra Cougar MFD.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried changing the ID numbers for the 3rd and 4th MFDs in the Game Controller properties dialog?

551084781_MFDConfig.png.dea44bc5fd0c7a85adda88355234c215.png

(JTF-1) Yomo | 55th FS

JTF-1 Discord

Asus Prime Z370 MB // Intel i7 8086k @ 5GHz // 32GB DDR4 3200 // RTX 2080ti // Virpil FSSB3 Lighting, Cougar Throttle with USB mod, T-50 Base + Warthog HOTAS, custom collective // Thrustmaster TPR // Vipergear v2 ICP // 3xCougar MFDs // a bunch of DIY Button Boxes // Oculus Rift

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm.... I don't have that control panel. Where or how did you get to that control panel?

All I can do is get to the standard windows test buttons page.

Doh!... NVM, I figured it out, just a little slow...

Update. Works fine. Thanks again rb05033

Edited by Sarge55
Update

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]