active pause

jazjar

sorry for asking, but is the active pause supposed to let the rest of the world around go on like nothing ever happened while only you plane is hovering in mid-air? Seems kind of creepy, I can still launch missiles and drop bombs, and my confused wingman doesn't know what to do. Just making sure.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sorry for asking, but is the active pause supposed to let the rest of the world around go on like nothing ever happened while only you plane is hovering in mid-air? Seems kind of creepy, I can still launch missiles and drop bombs, and my confused wingman doesn't know what to do. Just making sure.

Yep that's is how is meant to operate.

Nate

yeah and it totally rules! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MB: DFI Lanparty UT P35-T2R

CPU: Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 @ 3,6 GHz @ 1,328V

VGA: MSI GTX460 HAWK @ 850/1700/1000 MHz

MFCD: Eizo S2231 22" S-PVA

RAM: A-Data Vitesta 2 x 2048 MB @ 960 MHz

FLT EQPM: Saitek X-52 Pro, TrackIR 5

Most definitely does! I'm campaigning to have it implemented as a mod in the aircraft I fly in real life - would be immensely helpful at times...;)

if you find the drug that does it in real life, tell me

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MB: DFI Lanparty UT P35-T2R

CPU: Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 @ 3,6 GHz @ 1,328V

VGA: MSI GTX460 HAWK @ 850/1700/1000 MHz

MFCD: Eizo S2231 22" S-PVA

RAM: A-Data Vitesta 2 x 2048 MB @ 960 MHz

FLT EQPM: Saitek X-52 Pro, TrackIR 5

Shatner's Bassoon! ROFL

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Key Mapping for Active Pause

I reviewed a few of the posts regarding accessing the active pause feature. I too had a problem with the key commands and attempted to remap the keys using LShift and Pause. Now when any mission loads and I push the Pause key to start the mission, nothing happens and I cannot start any mission but I can pan the camera around the cockpit, but no switches work and I cannot start the sim. I cleared the keys and reset them via default. need help

I changed active pause (LShift + LWin + Pause) to LShift + Pause. For some reason, it switched the formt to +Pause + LShift.

I then had to put Pause in as a modifier and then the Pause entry in the keyboard Control screen was higliighted in red indicating some type of a problem and it locked up and I had to go to task manager to close the program.

Since that event my other attempts to correct the problem with the Pause key failed. I may have to uninstall the program and reload and then go back in a reprogram my Siatek X52 Pro.

Not sure what to do absent uninstall and reinstall at this point.

I deleted the keyboard.lua file as you suggested. I then went into a mission and it started after pushing the Pause button and worked perfectly. I then engaged the active pause using the LShift + LWin + Pause keys and it both engaged and released as it should. So thanks for the assistance. Much appreciated.

I would like to be able to remap the active pause buttons so that I can use one button on my joystick or throttle. Can you walk me through that process so I do not screw it up this time?

Thanks.

As a side note, but haven't tried the active pause, double check to make sure you are setting it in the A-10C Sim and Game settings. Maybe there is a conflict. I had that happen with me redoing some keys.

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

• 6 years later...

*Edit - sorry, wrong thread. The post is now at the right one: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3116234#post3116234

Edited by SeaW0lf

-- Win10 Pro, Philips 298P4QJEB (2560X1080), i5-9600K, Zalman 9900NT, GA-Z390 UD, GTX 1060 GamingX 6GB, 16GB 3200Mhz CL16, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB, Corsair AX-750W, Carbide 300R, G940, TrackIR 5 --