Campaign for this bird?

BadHabit

Sales came wallet was short but I was brave and grabbed that lovely bird. All nice but why there is no campaign on Caucasus? Searched everywhere and nothing to be found. Are we waiting for BST to make a move or what?

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

Yeah no campaign. There is one for NTTR (Desert Tiger 76) and there's a bunch of multiplayer servers with missions for the F5. I'm in the same boat, got it over the weekend. Had fun on Blue Flag and the 99th Server (2.0) already.

I own no NTTR and multiplayer is great but has nothing to do with a campaign. I hope that BST will make one, us my opinion and how DCS handle releases makes a campaign mandatory for every DCS module and since you pay the same price with other modules that come with one.

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

I don't think there is a campaign planned to be packed with the module. It's also not listed with the module's features in the e-shop (In fact it emphasizes that the Maple Flag campaigns are not part of the module, but paid DLZ).

That's the sole reason why I didn't pay full price for this bird.

Edited by spiddx

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

I think I read somewhere one of the Bilsimtek developers saying they won't be doing campaigns for their new modules as it's too time consuming and would require a dedicated person. Don't quote me on that though...

I am grabbing this bird with the sale, because I want a campaign. It was only until recently that I started playing MP, and I still mostly spend my time in the editor, so yah not having a campaign is a big deal to me and possibly others. I really hope they give us a campaign in the Caucasus.