MiG21

Ka-50

F5

Modules Interested in:

P51D $18

Mirage $36

Huey $30

A10C $26

EDIT: Can go up to $66. Talked myself into it.

It would be useful to have some more infos like:

What flying style do you prefer?

Do you like challenges?

Which time period do you like more?

Do you want it complicated

I prefer flying. Anything.

Honestly though I cant decide. I like the MiG21 because its hard to fly, I like the F5 because of its simplicity. I like the Ka-50 for its ground attack capability.

My main negative points for each of the listed modules:

P51D: I already have the TF-51, and it would basically be the same thing but now I can fight on the WW2 servers.

Mirage: Its another delta wing aircraft, and has about the same ground attack capabilities as the F5 and MiG21. It does have BVR though.

Huey: I dont know how much fun it will be to just fly around in a helicopter that cannot really bring much to the table combat wise. But I love the huey in general.

A10C: Biggest drawback here is the complexity of systems, on top of having the A10A already. I don't enjoy the A10A all too much because of its lack of precision munitions, but to be honest, I don't know if I'll have the time to invest in learning the TGP, NAV, etc.

both huey and mi-8 has great on board campaigns. but if you don't like low and slow and retro style flying, i don't recommend. you will be bored to death. i just love fliying like this.

a-10c, is insane. it has beaitiful missiles, bombs and brrrrt. but starting it up is torture, even autostart. systems are not easy to learn. if you are not dedicated to learn, just stay away.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

The A-10C is almost a must. It's the signature module for DCS.

I like flying the Choppers, both the Huey and Mi-8. Both are awesome modules.

Don't forget to position yourself for Normandy... Yes.... you'll end up buying a few than than the $66.... :-)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Well boys, the coin flip worked, kinda. Ended up getting the Mirage, A10C, and P51. Did I say $66? I meant $77.

DAMN YOU ED AND SALES!!!!!!!

well congrats if you like flying general youl enjoy the, all in thier own way. Though If you arent as dedicated M2000 is certinaly much easeir of those Fixed wing Jet aircraft to learn first , however youl find that even for ground attack its still more lethal than the F5E or Mig21 due to HUD and modern CCIP/CCRP computing assistance for unguided weaponry. and its not just another Delta winged aircraft, Its Delta winged aircraft with Fly by wire ;, itls be easier even more pilot friendly in handing than the F5E.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Exactly, Christmas in April for 'em!!! :-)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Huey: I dont know how much fun it will be to just fly around in a helicopter that cannot really bring much to the table combat wise. But I love the huey in general.

Pretty much completely false. A fully weaponized Huey can inflict some serious pain, and you get MUCH closer to the action to boot. Add a low level ingress to the AO and missions are not only fun, but challenging and rewarding as well. Oh and when I say low level, think 10' AGL...at 120 knots.

A10C: Biggest drawback here is the complexity of systems, on top of having the A10A already. I don't enjoy the A10A all too much because of its lack of precision munitions, but to be honest, I don't know if I'll have the time to invest in learning the TGP, NAV, etc.

It really isn't that hard to learn how to use it effectively IMO. Don't let all the scary switches, knobs, and fancy MFDs scare you...It's actually a fairly simple airplane. There are hundreds of great YouTube videos to walk you through just about anything you could ever want to do.

Have fun with your new modules :)