Youtuber learning DCS : A-10C

supanova

Just come across these videos, really well done, you got a new subscriber! Even after all these years with the hog there's always something new to learn. Good stuff, keep them coming.

This is what I like about the A10C, and why I keep coming back to it after all this time, you can become competent within a relatively short period and enjoy it. But if you really want to take your sim'ing to a whole new level you can immerse yourself in the correct use and employment of systems and procedures to make it extra rewarding. Cheers.

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Added a video on Mk 82 LDGP and Mk 82 AIR.

The station numbers I refer to changed during video production, hence I sometimes refer to them incorrectly. I'm still not sure what was going on with the reverse video colour. But that's another story.

Learn DCS A-10C with me. Follow my Youtube tutorials here.

Any chance of including the mission file with the video?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

supanova

I don't want to sound like a pig, but I am also just getting back into BMS and will be going through your video lessons. Any chance of also including the mission files with those lessons.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

supanova

I don't want to sound like a pig, but I am also just getting back into BMS and will be going through your video lessons. Any chance of also including the mission files with those lessons.

Almost all of those are based on the training missions, so they're already available as TE's. :)

Learn DCS A-10C with me. Follow my Youtube tutorials here.

• 2 weeks later...