THE MOTION PICTURE THREAD

leafer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHiPs | First Trailer for the TV Series Remake - Comedy

I think its a fail and short lived the old series that was more serious as a drama series and more entertaining will always be the best. Unless they change there approach, but mocking the Police in silly comedy well it ain't all that entertaining to watch.

Old was better in this case I think we shall see!

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hacksaw Ridge (2016) Official Trailer – “Believe” - Andrew Garfield

A true story of a remarkable man who served in the defense force I love this type of movie awesome! :thumbup:

More info here:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacksaw_Ridge

Great movie saw this not to long ago loved every scene.

At the end of the movie they show the real guy in interviews and photos and the father was interviewed as well, it will tug at the heart its deep!

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

White Tiger - 2014

Full movie here on Youtube, viewable depending on your location:

CPU: i7 980x @ 4.2GHz RAM: 24gb Corsair Vengeance

MB: Gigabyte Sniper X58 w/onboard Soundblaster X-Fi

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti FTW

MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080

MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset

• 3 weeks later...

Imagine Luc Besson working with Martin Scorsese to do a movie about about a New York based Mafia family in witness protection hiding in Normandy...

... okay, now stop imagining. :D

The Family

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit of a US history nut so my favorites films go on forever, but here's a few:

13 Days

The trailer makes it seem corny, the movie is actually very well made.

Bridge of Spies

Captain Phillips

Generation Kill(Miniseries)

Narcos(TV show, but basically a miniseries)

Intel i7-4790K 4GHz l 32 GB DDR3 l MSI 1080ti l Gigabyte 97ZX l TrackIR + DelanClip l TM Warthog HOTAS l CH Pedals

AV-8B l AJS-37 l A-10A l A-10C l F-15C l F-16C l F-5E l F-14A/B l F-86F l F/A-18C l Hawk l M2000 l MiG 29 l NTTR l Persian Gulf l Su-27 l Su-33 l Su-25 l Supercarrier l L-39 l UH-1 l

Generation Kill, great series! As for Narcos, that's among the best I've seen on TV in recent years - and there isn't a shortage of great TV shows these days. ;)

My niece digs it, too - she's staying in Bogota right now (about to return soon, after a year of voluntary work). :thumbup:

In the Heat of the Night

Steiger's Oscar was obviously very well deserved. It's just that he and Poitier should have gotten the award together. Replace either actor and it's hard to believe the movie would have been as great as it is.

While we're down south, a little Grisham:

A Time to Kill

And let's hop over to Africa for a moment.

The Constant Gardener

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Speaking of Mark Wahlberg:

Four Brothers

And of course Shooter

Ain't got nuttin' to do wid Marky Mark, but lo and behold, Cowboys and Aliens

Actually a lot better than you think. Or at least a lot better than I thought it would be. ;)

Polish legends... done as sci-fi flicks :D A whole series. By renowned 3D movie maker Łukasz Bagiński of Platigue Image studios (Cathedral, The Witcher cinematics...)

Legendy Polskie | Stacja Kosmiczna http://stacjakosmiczna.pl/legendy-polskie/

One of which is based on the legend https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Twardowski The sci fi flick is happening on a base on the Moon :) This one has part 2.0 as well...

Allegro_Legendy_polskie_Twardowsky_2_0_09.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lone Survivor

And a very interesting Making Of with Marcus Luttrell, author of the book "Lone Survivor" and consultant for the film (among several other former Navy Seals):

Edited by Yurgon