GVS technology

Gents,

GVS (Galvanic Vestibular System) is something that will allow full motion capability in your fixed base homebuilt sim or VR goggles. Something on the horizon for sim enthusiasts.

Not sure what the long term effects of bypassing your middle ear is going to be ... but at least the fun factor will be pegged - (You might be trying to wear your shoe on your head when you're 80 lol ).

http://www.vmocion.com/technology.html

https://www.wired.com/2015/09/hacking-inner-ear-vrand-science/

Check 6 Gents ...

whoaaaaa.

I dont know about that quite yet... me thinks I'll wait for a few more guini pigs to run through the system... i hate the thought of my ears being pegged and stuck in a left 3 G break turn by accident for a few days...

:Flush:

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

I am waiting for the HDMI port directly into my skull. :D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It sounds great but dont forget the more you fool your brain the closer you get to epilepsy.

epilepsy is somewhat more liekely to happen, which basically is the result of tilting your brains audio-visual-motion error correction function from what I know about it.

Fooling 1 sense to let the brain "think" you are doing "this" or "that" is only partial as you have so many sensors in your body that if 1 says "No" you trip the brain's ECC, which if overdone causes headache, eye sight ache and what not else.

Good idea but not suitable for human brains I guess/fear.

*LoL, just read the links provided, miles away yet. The “If someone is trying to sell it, don’t buy it.” quote says it best.

Edited by BitMaster

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X