SA342 TV на второй монитор

Hawkeye60

From the user files download page.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2588601/

Note! To not change your monitor config, rename or remove the config folder in the mod.

week_SA342M_2mon.jpg

Мод выводит телевизионное изображение и индикацию RWR FM UHF WP NADIR на второй монитор. Готов для JSGME. Файл конфигурации мониторов рассчитан на 1920х1200 + 1024х768 и приведён в качестве примера. Для SA342L выявлен баг (?) - единицы и десятки мегагерц FM не отображаются (обращение в техподдержку #62272). Использованы материалы Capt Zeen.

Mod produces a TV image and an indication of RWR FM UHF WP NADIR on the second monitor. Ready for JSGME. The configuration file for monitors is calculated on 1920x1200 + 1024x768 and is given as an example. For SA342L, a bug (?) Is detected and tens of megahertz FMs are not displayed (access to technical support # 62272). Used materials Capt Zeen.

Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."