A-10C Cockpit Reference Images

Wags

Thanks!

Digital-to-Synchro converter for interfacing real aircraft instruments - Thread

Check out my High Input Count Joystick Controller for cockpit builders, with support for 248 switches, 2 POV hats and 13 analog axes. Over 60 units sold. - B256A13

www.novelair.com - The world's most realistic flight simulators of the J35J Draken and the AJS37 Viggen.

Once again, simply WOW. I really can't wait to be able to play with all those buttons :D.

Oh, Matt, I'm sure you guys have spotted it (or will very soon) but on the Aux lighting panel there looks to be a typo on the label for the weapon station status light brightness control (Says "STSTUS" rather than status). Not trying to pick faults in anyway, just thought I'd mention it.

Edited by Eddie
spotted something I thought worth mentioning
  • Like 1

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Thanks so much Wags, this really is a dream come true for me. I have a buddy who was stationed in Germany and Korea who fly's the Hawg, and when he came and flew Lockon he was blown away by how realistic it was. That was a couple of years ago. Now he's in Afghanistan flying the "C" model and when he gets back I'm going to have him give DCS a whirl. It will be nice to have things set up as close as I can for him. I think this will be the first flight Sim I'm going to truly love programing all my buttons for. Thanks again for the Pics!

Moving Mud for the people!

:thumbup:

"Цензура – это тоже самое, что сказать взрослому мужчине, что он не может есть стейк, потому что его не может прожевать младенец." - Марк Твен.

• 2 weeks later...