F-15C Autopilot BUG

303_Vins

Details?

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

The part where it works for me ... so yes, you need to add detail. What you did, what the response was. Maybe your keys are just not mapped correctly?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

The part where it works for me ... so yes, you need to add detail. What you did, what the response was. Maybe your keys are just not mapped correctly?

cORRECTION. Alt Hold Function when ATT Hold is ON. No Subject.... Must make some tests. TY

Edited by 303_Vins

Yah, the way the F-15's autopilot works is not very intuitive within a FC3 context. You need to have ATT Hold enabled for ALT Hold to function, it's not an either/or thing.

Really, the F-15C autopilot works more like the F-14 autopilot, where there's a master autopilot switch that enables a "pilot relief mode" and then altitude hold is an additional switch.

• 2 weeks later...

can you elaborate on that? because for me F-15 AP does not work at all under any conditions. And never worked. And so the trim.

Edited by unhappytroll

i5-2500k/24Gb/MSI GTX1060/Logitech G940/VKB Cobra Z/TM Cougar MFD/VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Throttle/BRD-MS3 Rudder Pedals

FC3/Ka-50/Mi-8/AV-8B/UH-1H/CA/L-39/Yak-52/MiG-21/NS430/

A-4E-C/MB-339