Raven One: upcoming DLC campaign for F/A-18 Hornet

Might be a bug, but bigger surface contacts (ships) were definitely visible with or without NVG.

Interestingly, on the 2nd or 3rd try, from miles out I finally discovered the two groups of fastmovers, when wingman reported "Contact", but only WITHOUT NVG, seeing two small group of about 8-10 tiny lights in both groups in the darkness. But then as I came closer, the lights disappeared into total darkness, contrary to what I expected to be more visible as I'm coming close. So, definintely some kind of a lighting bug.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me what cajaun's call sign will be displayed on the SA Pg. Mission 10?  I'm having a heck of a time trying to find him on the sa pg. Is it C something?   I guess box the TCN and punch in his tcn #50 might help huh?  Are there other tricks to find him? 

Fun mission,  but i keep hitting quit due to not finding him by push time.

Dave

EDIT: NVM. Using the TCN helped the most. And i turned on lables to make sure lol.

I did notice in the ME, that the coordinates did not match the targets. They were close but not dead on. I grabbed the coordinates from the ME and hit all my tgts.

Edited by chase
update

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 10:56 AM, chase said:

Can someone tell me what cajaun's call sign will be displayed on the SA Pg. Mission 10?  I'm having a heck of a time trying to find him on the sa pg. Is it C something?   I guess box the TCN and punch in his tcn #50 might help huh?  Are there other tricks to find him? 

Fun mission,  but i keep hitting quit due to not finding him by push time.

Dave

EDIT: NVM. Using the TCN helped the most. And i turned on lables to make sure lol.

I did notice in the ME, that the coordinates did not match the targets. They were close but not dead on. I grabbed the coordinates from the ME and hit all my tgts.

I believe it’s CY11, just in case anyone else has this question. I just flew this mission last weekend. 

• Like 1

Mission 12:  I couldn't hit the Tanker.  Everytime I send 'ready pre-contact' they call out "Enfield 1-1 this is [tanker] with two chicks in tow, but they don't send " cleared contact" and even though I swear I catch the basket it doesn't latch.  was anyone able to take on fuel in mission 12.  

VR rig - stinkin' cool!

If you don't climb after each duel back up to at least Angels 15 before committing again, he will always hit the drink when he tries to nose down for speed. Stupid as it is, but that's all AI can do atm

Edited by Razor18

• 4 weeks later...

Mission 13 SEAD bugs i think... Submarine is invisible to a/g radar in sea mode while you can tgt it in map mode with scs right. In FLIR camera you can spot it only in CCD while it becomes invisible ir white hot or black hot. Point track mode failing lock and you have to target mav manually... maybe the mission need some fix after last patch. @baltic_dragon

Mission 12: Knight just went quiet after we killed all the bandits, and I did not know what to do next. I came back to CAP station (Rock 270 for 10), circled there 10 minutes, then landed and got 80%. My wingman did not follow me. Some trigger did not work? And didn't we have a separate section on this forum to discuss campaign bugs?

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

• 3 months later...

Hi,

In mission 3, after I finish with the mission objetives, I go for some fuel before landing on the carrier. But when I approach Exxon55 my plane starts doing strange movements, similar to having bad weather with strong wind, which makes very difficult the task of AAR.

Is this normal? Someone has the problem?

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Nahemoth said:

Hi,

In mission 3, after I finish with the mission objetives, I go for some fuel before landing on the carrier. But when I approach Exxon55 my plane starts doing strange movements, similar to having bad weather with strong wind, which makes very difficult the task of AAR.

Is this normal? Someone has the problem?

Thanks!

Sounds like it might be wake turbulence. Do you have that enabled?

Edited by AdrianL