Was flying over Caucasus and just as I dropped below the clouds I saw this weird pattern on the ground - no idea if it is intentional or not due to distance, but it's weird that it's just one area and everything around it is normal:

Screen_180707_113554.jpg

Unfortunately, I've no idea exactly where it was on the map - would have been difficult to tell even had I looked at the theatre map.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

This is North Caucasus off limits map.

Check the map in the editor to the North top.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I'm trying to remember how I flew it - think it was just something I threw together in the mission editor, which would mean there's no chance of remembering where I started or flew - but if I saved it I can go back and look.

Might be near Nalchik, but might not - been doing a lot of performance testing lately, so not easy to remember which flight was which.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Hop to F2 view next time and make a screenshot. Your coordinates and altitude will be there.

That being said, it's clearly an area where detailed map ends and generic, repeated terrain "filler" begins. Wicked textures are normal in these circumstances, not a "bug" per se.

Edited by Art-J

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.