Complete Transport and Logistics Deployment - CTLD

Is it somehow possible to make CTLD F10 menu ordering consistent (for keyboard macro use)? Or is the any other way to automate CTLD loading/dropping/unpacking activities?

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

• 1 month later...

so i've got this unit i placed manually in the editor, i load it in the mi8 cargo with f10 ctld menu now the problem is when i unload it in a zone the trigger doesn't work.

i red somewhere it's because ctld kill the unit once it's loaded and the new unit is not recognised after this.

any idea how i could make this to work ?

Is it somehow possible to make CTLD F10 menu ordering consistent (for keyboard macro use)? Or is the any other way to automate CTLD loading/dropping/unpacking activities?

No way to make it consistent.

We do automate it though via voice attack commands. A user named Chick came up with a voice attack profile that allow you to do this after two brief setup commands in which you tell it which item is CTLD and which is CSAR.

I don't have permission to share it forward you will have to look around.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/

Thanks Fargo. I’ve recently modified the profile to make it even more adaptable to whatever variations Mission Builders might throw at us. It will never be 100% but pretty close, particularly if your participation remains localized to familiar Mission Builders. I’ll get a copy to BSD for a review soon.

Others interested can PM me.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

When a crate is deployed at an airbase, that airbase is captured right away even without unpacking the crate. So players tend to pick up the crate again and move on to the next objective. Any idea how to prevent that or actually force capturing through unpacking crates only? A line/command I could add somewhere?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone else having trouble with CTLD Autolase in multiplayer missions? We are finding that the first designation works however after one enemy unit is hit and the remaining units disperse, CTLD is lasing the wrong location resulting resulting in misses (by approx. 50 meters).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

CTLD Script hit a snag it seems after the update, can spawn a JTAC crate but does not get any indication of hovering above it(text), not able to pick up crate either.

SOLVED:

Rolled back MIST from: mist_4_4_85 to mist_4_3_74

Edited by Midnight

Midnite Signature.jpg

552334314_MidniteSignature.jpg.7c1678ea5639bd6d044b092eb97c300e.jpg

Hi Ciribob and all, there is a way to add a prefix on spawned unit from crates? All troops has the "dropped" prefix, so it's really easy to count all of them and use it with Moose or other framework, but I have trouble when I want to look at the units that comes out from the crate, for example all JTAC or TOW.

Actual name after spawn is: M1045 HMMWV TOW #3, i would like to add a prefix and have it like: CTLD M1045 HMMWV TOW #3 and so on

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

I have attempted to make 2 different missions and I can't get the crates once dropped to be unpacked. I have re-downloaded mist and CTLD then configured CTLD for the way I want and I can not get unpack crates. I changed MIST to trigger once, Time More than 1, and run script file.

What happens is I am able to pick up a crate let's say the hmmvee TOW. I then fly it for 10km before dropping it on the ground. I then use unpack and nothing happens. No error message or move it further stupid.

I can confirm this problem with the real slingload activated in the demo mission from the CTLD github. I am having the same issue as I like to have it on our server.

https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/blob/master/test-mission%20-%20real%20slingload.miz

German Squadron "Serious Uglies"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Skyfire

Intel 10700K | SSD for system and DCS | 32 Gb RAM | Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 | HP Reverb G2

CTLD Issues with Pickups since update

Hi,

Since the latest DCS OB update (8-26-2020), my friends and I have discovered an issue (or possible issue) with CTLD when landing in a pickupzone and trying to extract troops from the Comms F10 menu.

Twice today in Multiplayer one of our pilots had DCS crash at this same point each time. In another case, the Pilot had landed the Huey, come to a stop, was inside the pickupzone and received a message indicating the the Huey had to be stopped and lower than 60 ft off the ground. ??

Using CTLD 1.73 and using MIST 4.3.74. Never run into any issues with CTLD before.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks

It seems that any group (troops) being unloaded is no longer being recognized by their assigned groupID.. meaning they cannot fire any triggers assigned to their group. ex)

this doesnt work anymore. Anyone else with this issue???

Callsign: "Milkman"

I7-8700k@4.8--Corsair H115i pro--EVGA FTW3 1080ti--GB Aorus Z370--256GB M.2 SSD--16GB ram--Win10--1000wGold Rate PSU--CV1 Rift--TIR5--X55 HOTAS--TM pedals--TM MFDs--Custom UFC

It seems that any group (troops) being unloaded is no longer being recognized by their assigned groupID.. meaning they cannot fire any triggers assigned to their group. ex)
this doesnt work anymore. Anyone else with this issue???

To my knowledge, it has never worked, because spawned units have different groupID. If you want to use triggers after deployment, you should work with Groups Name... i work this way and it works.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2396773&postcount=32

Edited by ESAc_matador

Anyone else having trouble with CTLD Autolase in multiplayer missions? We are finding that the first designation works however after one enemy unit is hit and the remaining units disperse, CTLD is lasing the wrong location resulting resulting in misses (by approx. 50 meters).

+1

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I would really like to get some help with this one. I have been trying to load FOB crates in a C-130 and have them delivered from one airfield to another. I just can't do it. I saw a video from Ciribob landing a C-130 with 2 vehicule crates. He has a .miz mission with the video. I tried it and it works. No clue, however, how to do the same with FOB crates. Any help, especially a copy of a .miz, would be really helpful. Thanks

@Alpenwolf

I've submitted pull requests to among other things, model troop & cargo weight internally and they haven't been addressed in several months. We've forked our own CTLD & CSAR at this point since it's apparent that Ciribob has moved on to other projects.

Honestly I'd prefer to see a complete rewrite using MOOSE at this point, and I'm willing to invest some of my code monkey time.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/

@Alpenwolf

I've submitted pull requests to among other things, model troop & cargo weight internally and they haven't been addressed in several months. We've forked our own CTLD & CSAR at this point since it's apparent that Ciribob has moved on to other projects.

Honestly I'd prefer to see a complete rewrite using MOOSE at this point, and I'm willing to invest some of my code monkey time.

I'm still around but working on SRS, just haven't had time to properly review or test anything, sorry about that

It's not abandoned, neither have I abandoned DCS, just a lot for me to support at the minute with SRS :)

Sorry!

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Edited by Ciribob
  • Like 1

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• 1 month later...

I was just wondering if it's possible to redeploy ground units that have been previously deployed in the field using CTLD please. I know we can extract troops but I was more thinking of packing up and redeploying JTAC, TOW's, etc, so effectively re-using them numerous times. Or - once they're deployed is that it? Thanks.

@Alpenwolf

i have never got on with moose, takes too much time and brain power to make it work, so this development that Ciribob has created with ctld is working out perfect for my needs, i fear if you rewrite it with moose and the support for this one fails, i would not have anything else to use.

Win10 64, GeForce GTX1080 Ti, Rift touch, i5- 2.90GHz(o/c), 16gb Corsair Vengance RAM, X-56

KA-50-3, AH-64D, A10c II, AV-8B, MI-8, Spitfire, Viggen, FC3, F-14, F-15c,FA-18,  S/Carrier, CA, Nevada, Normandy 44, Channel,  Persian gulf, Marianas, Syria, Sth Atlantic,