Move everything from STEAM to DCS

STEMALO

Ok I am new to PC gaming, yes I am a console peasant, LOL

So i got DCS from STEAM and have bought some modules (F/A-18C, F-15, Persian Gulf, Huey, SuperCarrier).

I was planning on getting the F-16C and A-10C but STEAM is a no go for the 50% off.

So can i move from STEAM to DCS and keep ALL my modules that i bought?

If yes, then do i need to install DCS (non-STEAM) and then register my purchased modules? What about confiuration settings, can i copy a file or folder from my DCS STEAM to the DCS non-STEAM?

Yes it is possible to go from Steam to DCS Standalone not the other way around tho. you need to link your Steam Account to DCS:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/steam/

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

COMING FROM THE ABOVE LINK:

Сan I use my Steam DLC on DCS World Standalone, releases on Steam before 12th May 2017?

Yes, DCS (Star-Force) keys for modules releases on Steam before 12th May 2017 can be used on DCS standalone.

I just went through this same thing. All modules regardless of purchase date will transfer over, you just have to link to the steam account from your dcs account profile and transfer the licences. They will then exist in both steam and standalone for you.

I couldnt get the super carrier to transfer over though, but I think that is because it is still in pre-purchase. Once it is released I would imagine it could pull over as well.

i9-12900K - EVGA 3090 FTW - 64GB DDR5 5600 - HP Reverb G2