mission 9 - insubordinate wingman.

I did ragequit so no track, might provide one if it helps.

However, I do everything by the book, frequencies are correct as I listen to the pre-takeoff brief etc... even during the mission there are voiceovers (chit chat with tickles) the issue is: the wingman does NOT take off, he does not even move from his parking spot.

I think this might be due to the flight of x2 A10 returning and getting stuck at the parking (as in they brake at the edge of it and just stand there), the wingman AI sees this and deems unsafe to taxi while other aircrafts are using the space perhaps?

The thing is, this is one mission where some help from the wingman would be very welcome to optimize ordnance delivery, there's just too much to deal with with x1 (maybe not too much, but having another platform would make things easier).

I understand this should be due to DCS not directly to the campaign, but maybe removing the x2 A10s landing and taxiing woulf fix the issue?

Running 2.5.6.47224 with no mods whatsoever.

Edited by SPAS79

Also, the file is M08, I've tried updating the title but no joy. It's that mission with cloudbase at 10000ft (just right ontop of the mountains) where an Mi26 Halo unloads a Sa9 in the area while you're approaching it.

Edited by SPAS79

Dude, thanks for the answer! So quick!

re-doing the mission as I type.

The wingman does the same thing... I managed to start taxiing before the two A10s arrive at the parking, Tickles still refuses to move. I'll attach the track when done (even if that means showing everybody how I get shamefully shot down by those Zsu23 in the valley...).

Track is here (60 MB, had to load it on a cloud drive)

Also, I'll send you a PM, there's a couple of things I'd like to discuss in private if you don't mind?

Edited by SPAS79
Attaching Track