Misson Fail after Update

Hello All

I just updated DCS and then went back into to game to start working on mission I was building and now, I am getting very slow loading on DCS and on Mission I made some name changes and now it wont save it just hangs and now this just showed up and I have no idea what it is or to do even after google. It is acting very strange. Please help.

Screen_190313_201416.thumb.png.f1fea6b221fde915f11dafa621b47de4.png

Screen_190313_201329.thumb.png.20123eafb62372d5f8671a0d41d1c7ae.png

For any one to remotely help, they will need a dcs.log as a minimum to see if any Lua faults show in the log when saving the mission.

Make sure you make backup copies of missions as you will most likely end up with corrupt mission files.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Well, I also experienced wonky ME following .28461 update. Many missions would not load into ME, although they all flew just fine. DCS would completely freeze trying to load some missions. I suspected some new issue with one of the many mods I have installed, so I disabled all mods and began reinstalling one at a time to ID the culprit. Process is lengthy because you must close/restart DCS for each reinstall iteration. After reinstalling all my mods, I never found the issue and now all missions load in ME as expected.

Very strange!

Need to post with a file attach of DCS.log, you may have to zip it up or rename to dcs.txt for it to accept the upload.

Log is kept in c:\Users\Yourname\Documents\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Logs\dcs.log.

This log is made every time you run DCS.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.