[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

And I noticed something else. Always had problems in the Mirage with the Zoom button of the VKB gunfighter not zooming in. It works with other modules flawless.

I changed it doing special modes FWD/AFT, but doesnt work as well. Didnt noticed until now, because I didn't needed them much so far.

Its weird, the button itself works, I can bind it in the settings, just ingame its not working.

vkb-sim-mcg-pro-rev-b-f-r-gunfighter-mkii.thumb.jpg.f7bf000489d9228072f4154ad10a0a84.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks jojo for your quick reply. That actually works! Still having a hard time not seeing that cross on the HUD on AG, but thats propably me being always too low, steep etc.. still new on this :lol:

But I cannot seleect magics anymore? The "S" does not appear.

And when I want to change to GunsMode it keeps blinking down left. When I change multiple times GunMode/MasterArm from ON to OFF on ON again, it stops blinking and they work...

Just got into this module and learned everything and now I feel like Im at the beginning again.. :noexpression:

You don't select Magic on PCA but through HOTAS command.

Plus DCS World change made the PCA buttons light very weak.

For HOTAS command see here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3984796&postcount=27

It barely changed after update, I just added "PCA select".

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Most of the guarded switches can be activated without opening their guard, though they will not function properly. The ones that do appear to require the guard to open first have an issue with the animations not being timed correctly, and the switch noticeably clips through the guard when closing.

ALL GUARDED SWITCHES APPEAR TO BE AFFECTED.

Plus DCS World change made the PCA buttons light very weak.

Turning up annunciators intensity knob does the trick, PCA lights can then be seen clearly (other lights as well, like on Alarms Panel).

But you'll have to do it at each start up.

And I noticed something else. Always had problems in the Mirage with the Zoom button of the VKB gunfighter not zooming in. It works with other modules flawless.

I changed it doing special modes FWD/AFT, but doesnt work as well. Didnt noticed until now, because I didn't needed them much so far.

Its weird, the button itself works, I can bind it in the settings, just ingame its not working.

I am using the same grip and the same button to zoom in or zoom out, I don't have any problem with it. What's strange is the fact that you can bind actions to the button in the settings and that the button works perfectly with the others modules.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

Once the Magic is selected, the weapon selector buttons no longer respond. I am unable to select the 530, gun, etc. no matter what I do.

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17

When landing in the M-2000C the screen flashes extremely badly, this is the only module that I own that this occurs with. It seems to start as soon as I enter into approach mode.

Sometimes the screen will even black out for a second or two. I'm not sure but seems to be worse with more control input.

It has not occurred during taxi/ take-off and general flying around.

I'm using the open beta.

Hi, I also have a similar problem, or should I say problems...

1. I cannot select the Magic by mouse click, so I did bind one of the keys on my HOTAS(X52) to "Magic select" that works but creates another problem. It turns on the visor and displays the message on screen that Changing Helmet mounted device to NVG/Visor. NB, once the visor is on it cannot turn off.

2. AG Gun has no aiming "Something" on the HUD or maybe I do not know how to switch the HUD to AG mode.

3. Lastly If I connect my X52 HOTAS, the keyboard gets greyed out and therefore I cannot bind anything to it, but it works if I just use the Logitech 3D Joystick.

Can someone please assist, The M2000C is my favorite Module so far and I would like to get its practical functionality back.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]| ARMA 3 | DCS MODULES : M2000C | HUEY | A10C | F/A 18 C | Ka-50 | Hawk T1A | Yak 52 | AV-8B | Su 27 | F15C | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Viper( loading:):):) )

The helmet visor is known bug, will be corrected in next update.

The rest is inteded:

AA weapons:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3988325&postcount=5

AG weapons:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3982943&postcount=50

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Thanks for the clarity, I also went through the last changelog and its specified that magic is suposed to be selected by HOTAS:doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]| ARMA 3 | DCS MODULES : M2000C | HUEY | A10C | F/A 18 C | Ka-50 | Hawk T1A | Yak 52 | AV-8B | Su 27 | F15C | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Viper( loading:):):) )

Once the Magic is selected, the weapon selector buttons no longer respond. I am unable to select the 530, gun, etc. no matter what I do.

You have to click PCA select first before you can select another weapon

PCA.thumb.PNG.76690438cd137936e3ecbb64238c67db.PNG

After selecting a AG weapon: (gun, rocket, bomb), I don't see the reticle in the HUD of the selected weapon;

nevertheless I can use the gun or the rockets bu I don't get the circle (gun, rocket) or diamond (bomb) on the HUD.

Best regards, Willem

After selecting a AG weapon: (gun, rocket, bomb), I don't see the reticle in the HUD of the selected weapon;

nevertheless I can use the gun or the rockets bu I don't get the circle (gun, rocket) or diamond (bomb) on the HUD.

After selecting AG weapon, you’re just in “preparation mode”.

You need to go into attack mode with special command fwd.

Or you can prepare in advance, return to NAV mode with special mode aft, and then go directly into attack mode when on target.

New logic to match the real bird.

Mirage fanatic !

Actually the previous one :D

You're welcome :smilewink:

Really: ahh: but I didn't use that because of the bug with the "key binding" :)

In the meantime, I have tried it and it works like a charm :)

Thanks JoJo

Edited by wavn

Best regards, Willem