Mission 10

cercata

What are you suppossed to do when the 2 flankers shoot at you ? I Fired 2 AMRAAMs and went defensive, but got kicked for violating the ROE ...

I think I will choose abort the mission, because I'm not an Ace.

Edit: I see it was a coincidence, I thought it was scripted that we couldn't engage against those MIGs, and I was supposed to do something else.

BTW, there is a small issue with the Taxing, your wingman starts taxiing to early, so you can start taxi with only 1 engine, or take the grass to reach the runaway.

Edited by cercata

Hi cercata...you wingman shouldn't move until you do. It's possible some strange behavior has been introduced in the current version of DCS. Had you done anything besides start your engine?

Whenever you encounter an issue like the ones you're describing, please press the "save track" button after exiting the mission. That will create a .trk file which will let you share your actual gameplay with us; this will usually help us see what could have gone wrong.

Thanks!

Had you done anything besides start your engine?

Ask ATC for engines and for Taxi, and closing the canopy.

I had to replay the mission several times, and it happened every time, so I'll do it again, and attach the .trk here.

My experience is that the moment you get clearance for taxi you'd better be ready and start quickly because the whole flight is getting the clearance and they're like racing with you. It's not like it has changed in the last updates.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

My experience is that the moment you get clearance for taxi you'd better be ready and start quickly because the whole flight is getting the clearance and they're like racing with you.

Ok, it's just that, I can be waiting for a long, and my wingman doesn't move, but then I ask for Taxi, and when the ATC gives permision, he starts moving.