Thanks Razbam team!

cyberwings

First of all I want to congratulate Razbam team for bringing to DCS two of the most amazing modules. Great choice I must say, both modules are modern aircraft that could fit in current scenarios and new theatres in development. The incorporation of extra units with the Harrier (Tawara, Kc-130) is very appreciated, it shows you care about playability and immersion (A French tanker for the Mirage would complement that modules perfectly:music_whistling:).

Also the time and knowledge invested in both modules could be used for other versions of those planes, I think a Mirage III is already in Development and I also would be very please to pay for a Sea Harrier.

Nevertheless I have a slightly concern, although I already notice that many of the bugs are been resolved in the Mirage and I quite sure the remaining will follow in both modules I don`t see new keybinds been ad as an option. For example to change radio frecuencies in the Mirage witch is extremely difficult to do using the mouse in VR. I think you should take the example of the F-5 and the Gazelle in this case, where we even have the choice to bind lights, volume knobs, etc. not only to key but to axis as well.

Anyway quite sure I’m a future customer for all your incoming modules.

Best regards,

• Like 1

Thank you from me, Razbam! Who loves ya', baby?:thumbup:

• Like 1

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

I'll add my voice to the 'thanks RAZBAM' chorus. I'm not a modern jet guy (choppers & prop birds my usual thing) and had no interest in the Mirage. The Harrier intrigued me, however, probably due to watching them on TV every night during the Falklands War. Pulled the trigger and very glad I did. Everything about it feels high quality and it's a joy to fly. Keep up the good work, very much looking forward to the campaign, and I'll no doubt now pick up the Mirage at some point as well.

Rig: i7-6850K, Sapphire 6900XT, 32GB RAM, Asus X99-Pro board.  Gear: VPC WarBRD/MongoosT-50 Stick, VPC MongoosMT-50 Throttle, VKB T-Rudders Mk.IV Pedals, HP Reverb G2.

First of all I want to congratulate Razbam team for bringing to DCS two of the most amazing modules. Great choice I must say, both modules are modern aircraft that could fit in current scenarios and new theatres in development. The incorporation of extra units with the Harrier (Tawara, Kc-130) is very appreciated, it shows you care about playability and immersion (A French tanker for the Mirage would complement that modules perfectly:music_whistling:).

Also the time and knowledge invested in both modules could be used for other versions of those planes, I think a Mirage III is already in Development and I also would be very please to pay for a Sea Harrier.

Nevertheless I have a slightly concern, although I already notice that many of the bugs are been resolved in the Mirage and I quite sure the remaining will follow in both modules I don`t see new keybinds been ad as an option. For example to change radio frecuencies in the Mirage witch is extremely difficult to do using the mouse in VR. I think you should take the example of the F-5 and the Gazelle in this case, where we even have the choice to bind lights, volume knobs, etc. not only to key but to axis as well.

Anyway quite sure I’m a future customer for all your incoming modules.

Best regards,

Please Tarawa , not Tawara.:music_whistling:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

I'll add my voice to the 'thanks RAZBAM' chorus. I'm not a modern jet guy (choppers & prop birds my usual thing) and had no interest in the Mirage. The Harrier intrigued me, however, probably due to watching them on TV every night during the Falklands War. Pulled the trigger and very glad I did. Everything about it feels high quality and it's a joy to fly. Keep up the good work, very much looking forward to the campaign, and I'll no doubt now pick up the Mirage at some point as well.

I'm cut from the same cloth. Mostly rotorcraft, specifically Mi-8. But something about the look and feel of this one drew me in.

After spending time with the Harrier, I would definitely entertain buying other aircraft from Razbam with a positive bias.

And it isn't even all put together yet. I might have to get the mirage too if it's this excellently modeled.....

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/

All the credits for the razbam boys this Year!!! Very professional, hardworking, community listening team. Bravo. :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

I don't care if it is only "Early Release" (well, ok, I do care...) but man, what a joy to fly and the more you research and practice, the more "teeth" you find with which to bite the enemy!

Bravo Razbam!

(Aside: Big shout out to RedKite and his Harrier tutorial videos on YouTube. Like having an IP in the back seat!)

And yes, there are TAV-8Bs... :music_whistling:

(My photo from El Centro a couple years ago)

p1878918164-6.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com