Saitek X52 Profiles

Hey guys curious I'm trying to setup my rudder with the X52 Joystick slider. For some reason it gives me an "all or nothing" slide. So if i slide the slider even 10% it's going full rudder left or right. Makes it very difficult to execute accurate helo maneuvers.

Any ideas how to fix?

Any ideas how to fix?

The only way you could use the slider for rudder is to profile it into three bands and assign the two outer bands to keys X and Y, but i doubt you would ever be able to fly Heli's properly that way.

Use your cyclic twist axis for rudder[JOY Z] , or buy some pedals :)

^^ really? I thought the slider was an axis...

Perhaps it is only valid in the + or - direction (not both) though, in which case it is no good for rudders.

If not, then it should work fine (though I find the slider to be quite innacurate, and prone to input jump)

^^ really? I thought the slider was an axis...

It IS an axis. I see no reason why it couldn't work as a rudder. Will try as soon as I can.

(though I find the slider to be quite innacurate, and prone to input jump)

That's also correct.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks guys i'll try that. Another thing screwing me up is throttle. I would like to set it so I can pull it toward me to raise collective. I've tried inversing but hasn't changed how throttle is implemented.

I dont believe you want to map the throttle, but collective.

Does any one have any more black shark profiles for the regular X52 stick?(pr0 format is ok)

I tried to use the Black Shark Initial one posted earlier but none of the hat switches aeem to be set up to pan your in cockpit view.

Why won't you just modify it for your own needs?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Does any one have any more black shark profiles for the regular X52 stick?(pr0 format is ok)

I tried to use the Black Shark Initial one posted earlier but none of the hat switches aeem to be set up to pan your in cockpit view.

OP stated it's a TiR profile.

ok sorry i didnt realise BS initial profile was for TIR...............

sorry for my ignorance but I just got my x52.

can someone tell me step by step how i change the profile so i can pan view with the hat switch in cockpit..........i have tried changing the assignments in the in game options menu but cant get it to work!!!.....................

Here's another one for the x52pro version of the stick. All suggestions welcome.

Sharkfin out

This one does not work for my x-52 pro. Looks like the button commands are not acceptet.

For instance: pressing Pinke for Hover_mode... nothing appens.

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

This one does not work for my x-52 pro. Looks like the button commands are not acceptet.

For instance: pressing Pinke for Hover_mode... nothing appens.

If you play in arcade mode then it will not work because you are using the arcade settings, seems like lots of people are getting confused about this.

Under the gameplay tab in the options, there are 2 buttons on the bottom 1 for simulation 1 for arcade. Whichever one you click will put the game into that mode for everthing like instant action and missions. In multiplayer this is set by the server.

[ATTACH]22044[/ATTACH]

There are also 2 completely seperate control configurations 1 for arcade 1 for KA-50 Real. You need to setup controls for both if you want to use both.

[ATTACH]22043[/ATTACH]

If your using the SD6 to program keys based on the defaults then I recomend to clear out all the predefined settings, only use the predefined axis settings.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

• 3 weeks later...