Grim Reapers P-47D Thunderbolt series

Eldur

The video was quite informative. I liked how they change their style of tutorials. Haven't watched them a while, but checking out this tutorial made me subscribe them again. Good work CAP

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

In the video part at 4:50. The oil pressure needle is high. Then it beats or returns to normal parameters. One issue is that the pointer appears to be teleported from almost 200 to some 80. A transaction from maximum value to acceptable value should be smoother. And don't do what the pointer does. Practically teleport the maximum value to acceptable. This seems very unreal. Sorry if I'm wrong!

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

In the video part at 4:50. The oil pressure needle is high. Then it beats or returns to normal parameters. One issue is that the pointer appears to be teleported from almost 200 to some 80. A transaction from maximum value to acceptable value should be smoother. And don't do what the pointer does. Practically teleport the maximum value to acceptable. This seems very unreal. Sorry if I'm wrong!
Yeah I noticed that too. He fast forwarded it and that happened. It's still very early to call out. Maybe they are aware of it. I'll have to check Spudknockers video to see for same thing happening.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Still WiP and they get a review copy not a release copy so expect a few things not working properly.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Still WiP and they get a review copy not a release copy so expect a few things not working properly.

I don't believe that this will be fixed until release. One thing I didn't see in the video was the lack of smoke when starting the engine.

Well he was fast forwarding time and that does add to the odd needle movement. Wouldnt stress to much it will be early access but from what i have seen from the videos it looks and sounds amazing.

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

Noticed that as well, instead of going down it went up just do bang down instantly at some point. Probably WIP there and nothing to really worry about at this time IMHO.

And a new one is up:

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Noticed that as well, instead of going down it went up just do bang down instantly at some point. Probably WIP there and nothing to really worry about at this time IMHO.

And a new one is up:

:beer:

Some issues with pressures and temps are known, I think this release is missing some fixes already in.

Great to hear sounds like Jug is close and has allot of attention from team!:thumbup:

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

When a couple GR crashes into each other and Cap had to crash land it looked like the normal stopped propeller was still displayed along with the bent propellor. Did anyone else notice? It was the part when Cap landed on the cliff of Dover and then slid down the cliff.

May just be a multiplayer issue.

When a couple GR crashes into each other and Cap had to crash land it looked like the normal stopped propeller was still displayed along with the bent propellor. Did anyone else notice? It was the part when Cap landed on the cliff of Dover and then slid down the cliff.

May just be a multiplayer issue.

Yep, I noticed that... They were flying formation erratically and bumped into each other. Got the othèr guy’s wing. It was funny...

If you have ever watched his streams when he is making these, they are all heavily edited and cut down. He cuts out whole sections when nothing is happening, or when he is talking to the stream, or to himself. That is also why sometimes he sounds so clipped and hurried now. He cuts out anything more than momentary silences so his speech cadence sounds hurried.