Random CTD

Chuppo

Hey, so this is my first time posting. My game started getting random CTD's with the previous OB update. This continues to happen with the new OB update as of 6/3/2020. Most of the crashes go straight to desktop, and the window that asks if I want to submit a crash report doesn't pop up.

Last week I did a complete wipe of everything on my computer. So Windows is a clean install, as is DCS.

I run in VR (Samsung Odyssey+), with Viacom Pro running as well.

Here is the crash report from yesterday.

Any help figuring this out would be great!

Thanks

dcs.log-20200604-185556.zip

Quick Follow up from this morning.

I ran a few P-47 instant action missions. About 30 minutes into flying (2-3 minutes into the last mission I flew) it crashed again. I was just running DCS in VR. Didn't have Viacom/Voiceattack running if that makes a difference. Here's the log and crash zip.

dcs.log-20200605-165300.zip

• ED Team

Hi

please see my troubleshooting advice below in my signature, give it a try and see if it helps.

if you still get the crash please attach your fresh dcs log

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2