Tarawa In-Game Info Request

Captain Orso

Is there any way to get the Tarawa to says it's exact speed and course in degrees?

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

I don't think so.

:(

F9, look at the info bar at the bottom.

*gasp* that's like.. like... cheating :lookaround:

You can probably do it with scripting..

Not in MP on someone else's server.

Looks like cheating wins :cheer3nc:

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Is there any way to get the Tarawa to says it's exact speed and course in degrees?

Check out Wrenches carrier script. It allows you to get that info, have the ship sail into the wind, stay in a particular area, can spawn tankers and have them fly over the ship.

Found HERE

I promise it's easier to do than it looks.

I'll save you some time and give you this line you'll need to put into the mission editor to get it working. If you need help, I can break it down for you.

Wrench.wind_setup('Tarawa', 50000, nil,{'Tarawa Tanker'})

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

I really wanted it for Georgia At War. There, at least with the Stennis, when you call in and say you intend on landing, the Stennis ATC tells you the heading by saying ".. runway xx", which tells you the heading.

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler