More airbases

sirscorpion

currently the map is missing some major Airbases and airports even in the "detailed areas". But i assume those will be added.

For a wish list I hope we get Airbases further out "even if temporary copy paste" ones in Qatar, Bahrain, North western Iran, and Saudi Arabia. As long as they int he location of their real counter parts.

This is important for Mplayer so that we do not see a repeat of NTTR online.

currently the map is missing some major Airbases and airports even in the "detailed areas". But i assume those will be added.

For a wish list I hope we get Airbases further out "even if temporary copy paste" ones in Qatar, Bahrain, North western Iran, and Saudi Arabia. As long as they int he location of their real counter parts.

This is important for Mplayer so that we do not see a repeat of NTTR online.

Yes, would be nice to see Shiraz, Kerman and Kish Island.

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System: Windows 10 Pro | i9 9900K | 32GB RAM (3200 MHz) | RTX-2080s | SSD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardware: TM Warthog | MFG Rudder Pedals | 4x TM Cougar MFD | Saitek Switch Panel | Trackir5 | VR: Rift S / Monitor: 31,5" WQHD, G-Sync

What happened with Abu Dhabi International? This is huge airport near Yas (F1 track which also isn't implemeneted and it's very interesting point seen from far above because of Ferrari World Theme Park in vicinity).

Edited by Poko24

What happened with Abu Dhabi International? This is huge airport near Yas (F1 track which also isn't implemeneted and it's very interesting point seen from far above because of Ferrari World Theme Park in vicinity).
I don't think Ferrari park could be depicted due to copyright.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

I don't think Ferrari park could be depicted due to copyright.

I know, i know. You don't need to place logos on it and same "copyright" goes for international airport architectures but nevermind about that theme park - again what happened to Abu Dhabi International? It's huge and important airport.