JF-17 Thunder Discussions

probad

:thumbup: Nice project

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Is this team working on a licence with ED? Do we know if they have proper resources?

As of right now all we've been told is they are trying to earn a 3rd party license. Where they are in that process is not known at this time. If they do receive a license, I expect they'll announce it immediately, or the ending of their project if they don't, again, likely immediately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was never terribly fascinated with most Chinese fighters, but ANY light fighter is welcome in my book!

Plus, those renders are looking great. I'd definitely consider a purchase. And by consider, I mean absolutely would purchase.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

source?

it was an assumtion by looking at the ScreenShots,

Either they use the FC3 and manage to hide the original UI (a feat in itself) or they are using the SDK to guide thier A2G Weapons since it is not possible otherwise.

also the Debug infos in the upper-Right-Corner refer to functions not accesable by LUA.

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

it was an assumtion by looking at the ScreenShots,

Either they use the FC3 and manage to hide the original UI (a feat in itself) or they are using the SDK to guide thier A2G Weapons since it is not possible otherwise.

also the Debug infos in the upper-Right-Corner refer to functions not accesable by LUA.

gotcha, just wanted to know if it was an educated guess or if this was officially confirmed somewhere, since i couldnt find anything on their fb page.

hoping for an official confirmation at some point, but right now there's definitely reason for optimism.

I was never terribly fascinated with most Chinese fighters, but ANY light fighter is welcome in my book!

hey this is quite literally an ultra custom modded fishbed, it's right up your alley.

Plus, those renders are looking great. I'd definitely consider a purchase. And by consider, I mean absolutely would purchase.

Really, you don't want one of the late F-7s? :P I sure do. Double delta wings, bubble canopy, decent radar, decent all aspect missiles, good assortment of air to ground weapons, what's not to like? :D

It's MiG-21's distant but still kinda hot cousin! :P.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Really, you don't want one of the late F-7s? :P I sure do. Double delta wings, bubble canopy, decent radar, decent all aspect missiles, good assortment of air to ground weapons, what's not to like? :D

It's MiG-21's distant but still kinda hot cousin! :P.

An F-7BGI would be pretty rad. Like, seriously rad.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

That looks really promising, and none too soon..

If it released, i´d be more then happy to fork over the money (although i´d prefer to have a J10)

J-10 is classified.

I think DEKA has no interest in developing an FC3 level plane.

Grumman's Bizarre Adventure Part I: Chengdu Blood

Grumman's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Interceptor Tendency

Grumman's Bizarre Adventure Part III: Vought-made Crusaders

Grumman's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Thunder is Unbreakable

• Like 1