[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Welp.... Tried installing the beta... Which half worked (not with DCS) but it loaded... THEN I re-downloaded the stable, and did a repair, and now it works... 

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

When is the MI-24 being added to the Jetseat?

It is very hard work to keep the Hind in the air without vibration feedback.

Virtual people are dying here!

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

22 minutes ago, Rogue Trooper said:

When is the MI-24 being added to the Jetseat?

It is very hard work to keep the Hind in the air without vibration feedback.

Virtual people are dying here!

18 hours ago, f4l0 said:

I try to reserve some hours on the weekend to add the Hind ;). If you like to support me, please send me a mail or a direct message.

😉

• Like 1

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

lovely!

How does F410 need support?

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

8 minutes ago, Rogue Trooper said:

lovely!

How does F410 need support?

Skrilla bruh... Coffee money... Or beer etc...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Hrrrn...

I do not like that model for such a critical role.

A link to F410s beer money?

Where I can donate.

Edited by Rogue Trooper
  • Like 1

mailed him direct.

3 hours ago, FoxTwo said:

Can we like... Calm down a bit when a new module is released?

Just a bit.

On the one hand, you're right. On the other hand, this excitement helps people realize the value that his free software currently provides, and encourages them to donate (myself included!). It's easy to forget about things when you use them every day.

Not saying we should all be getting super crazy about it, but what I am saying is I hope this craze gets f4l0 some well-earned donations 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok, I started on the Hind, however, I encountered an issue.

LoGetPayloadInfo().Cannon.Shells

Does not return the current ammunition of the cannon. So it might take some time to find a workaround...

• Like 4

Here it is,

the new SSA beta 2.2.3 with the Hind. (https://1drv.ms/u/s!AldPAmClTeGqgRTg0X5Dm56J689L?e=17kiRF) Due to very hot weather I was not able to test everything in detail. It's already 32°C or 90°F in my room... I noticed the cannon effect does not work. DCS does not report the correct number of shells, might be an early access issue. ETL and VRS values might need adjustments as well. I'm looking forward to your feedback.

And thx for all the support 🙂

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Nevermind, I think it was just an installer/uninstaller glitch. I replaced the scripts in the DCS directory directly with those from the current SimShaker Beta and now it works just fine! Thx for the quick update!

---------------------------

I think something maybe went wrong when you packaged the beta. The SimShaker.lua entry for the Mi-24P is empty for me and when I start into the Hind I get this error:

quNoR1e.png

dataTable.additionalData = additionalData

elseif obj.Name == "Mi-24P" then

elseif obj.Name == "A-4E-C" then

--- FC3 Airplanes
          elseif obj.Name == "MiG-29A" or obj.Name == "MiG-29G" or obj.Name == "MiG-29S" or obj.Name == "Su-25" or obj.Name == "Su-25T" or obj.Name == "Su-27" or obj.Name == "Su-33" or obj.Name == "F-15C" or obj.Name == "A-10A"  or obj.Name == "J-11A" then

Edited by audax

6 hours ago, f4l0 said:

Here it is,

the new SSA beta 2.2.3 with the Hind. (https://1drv.ms/u/s!AldPAmClTeGqgRTg0X5Dm56J689L?e=17kiRF) Due to very hot weather I was not able to test everything in detail. It's already 32°C or 90°F in my room... I noticed the cannon effect does not work. DCS does not report the correct number of shells, might be an early access issue. ETL and VRS values might need adjustments as well. I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks for the fast update! Will test and report if i find other problems 🙂 Have a nice weekend!

HW-Specs: Ryzen 5800x | Gigaybte RTX 3080 | 32Gb DDR4-4000 | 2x M.2 970Evo + SSDs| LG 34" 21:9

Peripherie: Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Slew-Mod + Nyogel) + MFG Crosswind Pedals | SimShaker Jetpad | HP Reverb G2

Hi guys, am using an older Gametrix (black and orange) jet seat with the Sim Shaker for Aviators software. I would like to connect my Buttkicker transducer as well and split effects between the two shakers. I have downloaded the Sim Shaker Sound Module software but it won’t install. I get the spinning blue ring but then it just stops after a second or so.

Do I have to have the hardware connected for the software to install? Still waiting on an external audio adapter for the BK.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

On 6/19/2021 at 5:40 AM, f4l0 said:

Here it is,

I noticed there was no effect for rockets (or least that's how it seemed, default settings).  Is there supposed to be?

5 hours ago, =Andre= said:

No, you don' t have.

Maybe there is something wrong with your Windows system.

Hmm, well the Jet Seat and SSA programs installed without problems, so I’m not sure why the SSM software won’t install.

1 hour ago, WOPR said:

I noticed there was no effect for rockets (or least that's how it seemed, default settings).  Is there supposed to be?

Rocket launch effects are working for me. What pod were you using?

7 hours ago, =Andre= said:

No, you don' t have.

Maybe there is something wrong with your Windows system.

Ok, I tried right clicking the installer and selecting "Troubleshoot Compatibility" and then it installed correctly. 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 6/19/2021 at 12:03 PM, f4l0 said:

Ok, I started on the Hind, however, I encountered an issue.

LoGetPayloadInfo().Cannon.Shells

Does not return the current ammunition of the cannon. So it might take some time to find a workaround...

Hi f4I0,

You probably knew this but the cannon can be loaded inflight, so I'm thinking it must have "number of reloads" there somewhere too. These should be summed up to get the remaining ammo. If I wasn't so busy learning to fly this wonderful helo I could look into the code myself. I have no doubt you'll crack it before my vacation in August, though. I used to understand Lua export when I made a cockpit in 2011. Good luck and thank you for all your hard work, my BK2 is finally kicking butt as it should!

Edited by LeLv30_Superbus
  • Like 1