Notices

Old 02-24-2019, 03:07 PM   #31
mobua

Quote:
Originally Posted by =DECOY= View Post
Will speak to the mirage team for you

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hi Decoy,

Is there any update available on the pilot body in VR?

Sincerely
mobua
mobua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 09:17 AM   #32
Boris

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobua View Post
Hi Decoy,

Sincerely
mobua
+1

Hoping it's in today's update.
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 09:51 AM   #33
Basco1

Wow,that does look nice.
Windows 10 Home/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 8GB Graphics/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog/MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals/Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel & Throttle Quadrants/TrackiR4.

Basco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 08:47 AM   #34
mobua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
+1

Hoping it's in today's update.

From what I can tell, no VR body. On an side note no fix on the broken switches neither.
Old 03-04-2019, 05:37 PM   #35
mkiii

Where is his cigarette?
mkiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 08:28 AM   #36
FrancisIsHere

Any news?
FrancisIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 07:54 AM   #37
mobua

Default Up

Quote:
Hi Decoy,

Sincerely
mobua

Hi Decoy,

It's been a while since I first asked. Could you please shed some light to the status of the Mirage? Did you ever get a response from Razbam?

My initial question was in regards to the pilot body in VR. I would however like to take the opertunity to ask about the broken switches. Last I checked radio manual/preset binding was not working, along with FBW A/B Safety cover, jettison safety cover just to name a few.

On a seperate note, I have to say the lack of response and hush lip with the current status of the module bothers me more than whatever response you may have. I really do believe that from a customer relations perspective more transparency would be a welcomed addition. I do realize its a thin line you must walk and there are some who like to politicize the issue.

But for me its very simple, transparency. If and when mistakes are made, own up and move on. This goes for the community as well, understanding the work process and being constructive in the critique.

Sincerely
mobua
Old 03-15-2019, 08:20 AM   #38
=DECOY=

Quote:
Hi Decoy,

It's been a while since I first asked. Could you please shed some light to the status of the Mirage? Did you ever get a response from Razbam?

My initial question was in regards to the pilot body in VR. I would however like to take the opertunity to ask about the broken switches. Last I checked radio manual/preset binding was not working, along with FBW A/B Safety cover, jettison safety cover just to name a few.

On a seperate note, I have to say the lack of response and hush lip with the current status of the module bothers me more than whatever response you may have. I really do believe that from a customer relations perspective more transparency would be a welcomed addition. I do realize its a thin line you must walk and there are some who like to politicize the issue.

But for me its very simple, transparency. If and when mistakes are made, own up and move on. This goes for the community as well, understanding the work process and being constructive in the critique.

Sincerely
mobua
Hello.

We are quiet as working hard fixing bugs

The VR pilot body will be added with the other 3d model changes (tweaks and textures) will be In May when we return to the French airbase to rescan parts of the plane

The switches are being worked on now.

Razbam Community Manager
i7-7700K oc at 5Ghz | GTX 1080ti | 32GB DDR4 Ram | Warthog & Saitek Peddles | CV1
Razbam Website | Facebook Page | Offical Razbam YouTube Channel

=DECOY= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 07:24 PM   #39
Accipiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by =DECOY= View Post
Hello.

We are quiet as working hard fixing bugs

The VR pilot body will be added with the other 3d model changes (tweaks and textures) will be In May when we return to the French airbase to rescan parts of the plane

The switches are being worked on now.

That's great news!

Snce flying Baltic Dragon's Red Flag (twice) and the Mirage campaign, this is my "go to" aircraft in DCS. Its such a Jem to fly. Makes me wonder what the Rafael would be like?

If the Magic's had a bit more performance....?. But I guess we can't hang a 9x on those pylons?

Cheers.
Old 03-15-2019, 08:06 PM   #40
jojo
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
That's great news!

Snce flying Baltic Dragon's Red Flag (twice) and the Mirage campaign, this is my "go to" aircraft in DCS. Its such a Jem to fly. Makes me wonder what the Rafael would be like?

If the Magic's had a bit more performance....?. But I guess we can't hang a 9x on those pylons?

Cheers.
Rafale (not Rafael ) would be unfair for all others modules in DCS
(Seriously: too new, not enough data to simulate it correctly)

And no, you can't weapons on M-2000C module, at best you can hang some different store under the plane, but you won't be able to use it.