C-101CC fuel amount bug - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-03-2019, 09:41 AM   #21
xvii-Dietrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibora View Post
See this post and other posts in that thread. You can rearm and refuel if you follow those instructions.
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...&postcount=910
I have been trying this, but unfortunately, I am still unable to get any combination to work. I'm reporting below exactly what I am doing, in case that helps the devs. If anyone can suggest a procedure that does work, then please let me know, even if it is only a work-around for the time being while the devs investigate the problem.

Quote:
Regarding refuelling, please take the following precautions.
Fuel loaded is higher than fuel requested. For example, if you request for 25% of fuel, you will get around 43%. We are investigating what can be the reason for this behaviour.
Since you can't load more than 97%, the loading event will never end, unless you start moving so that mechanic and fuel track get disconnected. Therefore, take into account that you should request first weapons load and then fuel load, once weapons are loaded, otherwise the weapons loading event will never start since fuel loading keeps in progress for ever.
We hope to be able to solve all this soon.
In all cases, I am using a freshly-spawned, cold-and-dark aircraft with canopy open. The server is "Cold War" and the missions on this server that I have tried are are "Elbrus", "Georgia at War" and "Ossetia". On starting the aircraft, the ground crew menu shows I have "84%" fuel and no weapons.

Case 1

I do not touch the fuel, but load only the weapons (AIM-9P, LAU-61 and FAB-100). The pilot says "Request refuelling" and "Request rearming" and the ground crew replies "Copy" in both cases. No responses thereafter and if I check the refuel-and-rearm menu in a few minutes, the aircraft is still empty of weapons and the fuel reads 97%.

Case 2

I do not touch the weapons, leaving it empty, but set the fuel to 25%. As before, the pilot says "Request refuelling" and "Request rearming" and the ground crew replies "Copy" in both cases. No responses thereafter and if I check the menu in a few minutes, the aircraft is still without weapons and the fuel reads 97%.

Case 3

I set the fuel to 25% and set the weapons (AIM-9P, LAU-61 and FAB-100). Same response.

Case 4

I set the fuel to 0% and leave weapons empty. Also the same response.

Quote:
We hope to have it solved soon.

Excellent! If there is anything we can do to help with testing or trying, let us know. Best wishes for finding and solving this problem!!
xvii-Dietrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 12:12 PM   #22
Vibora
ED Testers Team

There is no solution if initial fuel is already at 84%.
Mission should start with very low fuel.
We are working to solve this.

Vibora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 04:06 PM   #23
xvii-Dietrich

Quote:
There is no solution if initial fuel is already at 84%.
Mission should start with very low fuel.

Ah, okay. Thanks!
Old 03-13-2019, 03:51 PM   #24
kontiuka
ED Translator

Fixed in latest patch.
kontiuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 06:28 PM   #25
xvii-Dietrich

Yep.... just got back from a test flight on the Cold War server. Could change from the default 84%-fuel-no-weapons to 30%-plus-lots-of-ordnance.

Thank you AvioDev for fixing this!
Old 03-13-2019, 07:36 PM   #26
Vibora
ED Testers Team

Welcome!

Vibora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:38 PM   #27
enigma6584

I'm on "stable release" version of DCS and just discovered this myself. Glad to see it has been fixed in open beta. Eagerly awaiting this fix to be transferred to stable release version. Thanks.
enigma6584 is offline   Reply With Quote