Eagle Dynamics Thank You!

Hawkeye60

• We would also like to thank those that took part in the DCS World 2.5 Open Beta. We can’t overstate our appreciation enough to those that have helped DCS World become even better. This amazing community is a large part of what makes DCS World such a unique and great product. Thank you!

You are welcome!

(Is this the first time ED has thanked us beta testers? Wondering.......)

And to all who took time to test, report and supply data.

My thanks!

This takes valuable time away from the primary reason we spend large amounts of cash......:D

Playing DCS!

Teamwork to achieve the end goal.........

Perfection in flight sims!

We are well on the way.......

Grazi!

Merci!

and

Thank you!

To all!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

You are welcome!

(Is this the first time ED has thanked us beta testers? Wondering.......)

I’d say not. Back in the day ED mailed those of us who were testers on the Su27 team some really cool flight jackets. I’m pretty sure they value the whole community a great deal. People who are willing to do this kind of thing are really volunteers to help make ED products better.

Edited by Cake
Details and gramah, maybe speling

6700K@4.6 48Gb - 1080Ti Hybrid - Warthog - RIFT

• ED Team

Check the credits in the mission editor, all beta testers get a thank you :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2