Help ! please !

crousti

one hour ago, i,ve bought the "supercarrier", back to DCS in the list manager i see SU 33 ready to DL ????, (already have...?)i get it, BUT nothing about Supercarrier...Weird ? I did a ticket, and now:cry_2:

THANKS TO ALL, I,ve didn't read as well, oops, sorry for disturbance!

Edited by crousti
ticket closed

Supercarrier hasn't been released yet. you can not download it. but i maybe you bought su-33 accidentally

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

one hour ago, i,ve bought the "supercarrier", back to DCS in the list manager i see SU 33 ready to DL ????, (already have...?)i get it, BUT nothing about Supercarrier...Weird ? I did a ticket, and now:cry_2:
The super carrier still haven't been released, you will have to wait till the end of Q1 (end of march). Only the pre-purchase already started

You pre-ordered the Supercarrier . It has not been released yet . (Sniped)

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

ED would do well to better highlight prepurchase items in the store. There is a hint at the top for the SC module, but if one is not careful one might easily miss that. And for the "F-18 - Super Carrier - SU-33" bundle, i don't see any flashy reminder at all that notifies people beforehand about it not yet being released. Would just save ED some disappointed customers if this was communicated on the spot where people hand over cash.

Dudes, the button you click to pre purchase literally says "Pre-Sell" instead of "Purchase". Underneath the header it also says Pre-purchase. I suppose a flashing neon coloured sign would help. ;)

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

THANKS TO ALL, I,ve didn't read as well, oops, sorry for disturbance!

keep calm and read here

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=261075

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk