A-10C System upgrade wishlist

crow0827

Hello, ED.

I have a wish for upgrade of A-10C.

1. VHF FM(ARC-186), UHF(ARC-164) Direction Finder function.

AFAIK, this function is not supported and just HOMING Light on when DF Mode with radio receive.

Some of other aircraft support DF function, please upgrade as same as real.

2. VMU Warnings function.

In the game, almost VMU Warnings are supported as sound.

But some of them are not supported as Warning system.

Especially, “obstacle” warning is major terrain warning.

Thanks.:pilotfly:

replacement of UHF ARC 164 with ARC 210 radio and functionality of SADL fleshed out. to make it a proper suite 5 ( not a franken plane of suite 3 and 5 features)

Either that or keep ARC 164 with total removal of SADL entirely for an accurate representation Suite 3.0 as it shouldn't have datalink

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Well if it's a mix like than then the idea of keeping old one doesn't make sense indeed, I made a post in newsletter discussion about how the old stuff should be preserved.

I guess it makes sense to replace the existing hog with the new one then. Or, purposelly create an older suite version as a separate selection.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria