Mirage F1

Iberian

Two more weeks. They finish the last little thing to do on the C-101 but I think that the development of system and 3D have already began.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Sure, but can we have some pictures or development status?

Two more weeks. They finish the last little thing to do on the C-101 but I think that the development of system and 3D have already began.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

It was 2 more weeks two weeks ago, its done and coming out tomorrow right? :lol:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I think we will got some news when Aviodev is ready to give some.... For now we only can wait. But guys... Mirage F1 have been stopped, and now get restart & reboot from dust since 2.5 comes, and F1 3D model was 'old' compare to nowadays quality standard.

So Aviodev allready said they were working on it from nothing. Regarding C101 developpement roadmap, you can wait at least 2 year or more... So. No need to ask for news everyweeks :')

I think we will got some news when Aviodev is ready to give some.... For now we only can wait. But guys... Mirage F1 have been stopped, and now get restart & reboot from dust since 2.5 comes, and F1 3D model was 'old' compare to nowadays quality standard.

So Aviodev allready said they were working on it from nothing. Regarding C101 developpement roadmap, you can wait at least 2 year or more... So. No need to ask for news everyweeks :')

I read a post on their facebook page in Spanish dated a few months ago, that the Model is complete apart from the animation effects. What they had to do was start working on system Coding. Who knows how far they are in this. And this is probably only the F1 C version, one of four types they have planned...

• 2 weeks later...
Don't want to speak too much for the devs but we probably won't see too many meaty updates until next year.

You have right but some people like little news every week instead of big news every 6 month. I think that Aviodev work hard to improve the C-101 and to bring to us a good Mirage F1

After long time without news about this project. Actually this developer team still exist?

Really?

I wouldn't expect much news, nor would i expect to see it before 2021.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 1 month later...

They're still working on finishing the C-101 and they seem dead set on avoiding the "new ea product before first one is done" controversy. Which I admire. I just hope they are financially stable to be able to continue F-1 development. I love the 101 but trainers aren't the most popular modules.

They're still working on finishing the C-101 and they seem dead set on avoiding the "new ea product before first one is done" controversy. Which I admire. I just hope they are financially stable to be able to continue F-1 development. I love the 101 but trainers aren't the most popular modules.

I agree to a point about finish existing/maintaining modules. But I'm sure they are doing split work like most other devs. I'm pretty sure for example they are working on 3D modeling, and gathering documentation. While their coder(s) are still working on the 101.

As far as trainers go, the 101 is fairly capable if employed right though, at least moreso than the L39.

I think the 101 is great and wish more people would buy it. Unfortunately most DCS users seem to want boring soulless gen 4 blufor.

Point n click bombs my man. Who wants to learn how to actually bomb the numbers? Thats hard... :joystick:

Also, I'd say the other reason is a great many online servers really only cater to the higher threat sam environments, where, well... The 101 isn't going to town against an SA11, with some manpads and AAA in the area.

Edited by Harlikwin

The 101 isn't going to town against an SA11, with some manpads and AAA in the area.
This may not mean much but I've been able to take on an excellent AI F-14 in a C-101CC and kill most of the time with rear aspect missiles. So, she does have some fight in her if you push the envelope.

The fight started with us close abreast but pointing opposite directions. F-14 had all aspect AIM-9s.

This may not mean much but I've been able to take on an excellent AI F-14 in a C-101CC and kill most of the time with rear aspect missiles. So, she does have some fight in her if you push the envelope.

The fight started with us close abreast but pointing opposite directions. F-14 had all aspect AIM-9s.

Admittedly, haven't tried AA missiles in 101 but, does it even have rear aspects? I thought it has AIM-9M and Magic II, both should be all aspect?

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

I Will eventually get the 101 in sign of support (i already have a trainer and never ever fly it.) If I see that this company keeps its act together as it has been doing so far, since I am specially looking forward for the Mirage...

I love 70s tech.