SA-2 will not engage Air units

• ED Team

Thanks for providing the answer here, it will help others who may have a similar problem.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Good find, I had been having problems with the SA-2 not engaging, it only seems to happen occasionally at really high altitude and close range. And this might be the cause.

So to clarify the SA-2 system requires the Fan Song Track Radar and the P-19 Search Radar to work properly?

Yes. And also a very cooperating target, since they can't quite hit anything flying straight and level at medium altitude.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

Good find, I had been having problems with the SA-2 not engaging, it only seems to happen occasionally at really high altitude and close range. And this might be the cause.

So to clarify the SA-2 system requires the Fan Song Track Radar and the P-19 Search Radar to work properly?

And they all need to be in the same group...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

Yes. And also a very cooperating target, since they can't quite hit anything flying straight and level at medium altitude.

You can get it to hit you if you fly at low level straight towards it, otherwise it always passes astern and is pretty much useless.

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

• 2 weeks later...