VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack - Page 265 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-25-2019, 09:27 AM   #2641
Weegie

Europa

Did you go in and change VAICOM to tell it where DCS is now residing

Did you do a lua reset these are what I would have done if I had moved the install folder
Weegie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 11:57 AM   #2642
Baldrick33

Just got this, loving it too!

Only I can't get redirection of comms to headphones to work. Turned off in Audio options in the VAICOM config screen the DCS comms messages come through the speakers with the rest of the DCS sound. If I turn it on and redirect to headphones then I hear nothing on the headphones but see the response message in Voice Attack.

If I turn on Chatter I get this through the headphones with redirect on but still no DCS comms.
Baldrick33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:47 PM   #2643
Shane45

Go into SOUNDS Icon and make your headset the default for playback and recording
Shane45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 03:00 PM   #2644
Baldrick33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane45 View Post
Go into SOUNDS Icon and make your headset the default for playback and recording
I want the rest of the DCS sound to be through speakers so that has to be default as I understand it.

Not really sure what was wrong but it is working now.
Baldrick33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 05:35 PM   #2645
tmansteve

Do I need to tick SRS PTT Mapping to get SRS to run alongside Viacompro? I use Easy Comms On at the mo and using latest Stable version.

Cheers
tmansteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 03:08 AM   #2646
San Patricio

I've got AIRIO 2.53 installed along with VAICOMPRO 2.5.11. I'm following the instructions to import the new commands from 2.53 but when I export the profile and then go to edit it, the only commands listed are the ones added in 2.52 (Link tune, etc.) and the new ones from 2.53 don't appear. I manually downloaded 2.53 again and deleted old versions of the export file but I can't seem to get the new commands to show so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
San Patricio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 06:41 AM   #2647
hreich

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Patricio View Post
I've got AIRIO 2.53 installed along with VAICOMPRO 2.5.11. I'm following the instructions to import the new commands from 2.53 but when I export the profile and then go to edit it, the only commands listed are the ones added in 2.52 (Link tune, etc.) and the new ones from 2.53 don't appear. I manually downloaded 2.53 again and deleted old versions of the export file but I can't seem to get the new commands to show so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Where is 2.53 changelog and instructions?

EDIT: sorry i found out when i download new extension, everyting is inside zip file

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Pilot from Croatia

Last edited by hreich; 06-28-2019 at 06:59 AM.
hreich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 12:20 PM   #2648
sSkullZnBoneZz

Quote:
Did you press ctrl-alt-c to bring up the VAICOM panel, go to the configuration tab and click ‘export’. Then you edit the Voice Attack profile and import the new file from the export folder? This sound like the same problem I had.
Old 06-28-2019, 03:21 PM   #2649
San Patricio

Quote:
Originally Posted by sSkullZnBoneZz View Post
Did you press ctrl-alt-c to bring up the VAICOM panel, go to the configuration tab and click ‘export’. Then you edit the Voice Attack profile and import the new file from the export folder? This sound like the same problem I had.

Yes, I did and I realized that the export profile for AIRIO does contain the new command to use F10 markers to make waypoints but does not contain any of the other new commands. There are four commands listed when I use the exported AIRIO VAP: Radio tune, TACAN tune, F10 map markers, and link tune. I was able to add the F10 map markers command that way but none of the other new ones (like ground stab or commands to switch to RWS/TWS) are in the exported VAP and they don't work in the game.
San Patricio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 04:20 PM   #2650
sSkullZnBoneZz

Quote:
Yes, I did and I realized that the export profile for AIRIO does contain the new command to use F10 markers to make waypoints but does not contain any of the other new commands. There are four commands listed when I use the exported AIRIO VAP: Radio tune, TACAN tune, F10 map markers, and link tune. I was able to add the F10 map markers command that way but none of the other new ones (like ground stab or commands to switch to RWS/TWS) are in the exported VAP and they don't work in the game.
F10 map markers is the only new command I saw under Extension packs in the Voice Attack profile. The other new commands are added when you pull up Viacom Pro via Ctrl-alt-C and click on editor, then ‘finish’. Then go to Voice Attack profile, ‘Keyword Collections’, then hit Ctrl-A, then press the delete key on the keyboard, then ctrl-v to paste the new commands into ‘Key Collections’ then click apply and done. Restart Voice Attack.

Tags
comms, vaicom, viacom, voice recognition, voiceattack