Views:	96
Size:	823.0 KB
ID:	212246  
Shane45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:20 PM   #2592
bucketeye

Unhappy AIRIO works haphazardly

I am struggling a bit here.

Some commands works and some commands doesn't and some things are just wierdo.

1) If I say "Scan Range 50" I get a OK from Jester. But Jester doesn't do anyting.
2) If I say "Scan Range 100" Nothing happens.
None of the Radar commands works

Iceman -- All turns seems to be opposite of what you tell him

1) Turn left 45 <--- Iceman do a Right turn 5
2) Doesnt listen at all to heading commands
3) Angels commands works fine.
4) Heading commands doesn't work at all.

When I do alias check i comes up with "Alias absent from profile: for".

Anyone can tell me what my problem is?
bucketeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 05:08 AM   #2593
Spartanic

I have a question. Is there a way to make a keybinding for the various buttons on the VAICOM interface? I'm trying to make a Streamdeck profile where I can control the VAICOM. Obviously the TX1-TX6 buttons work because those are keybound to keys #1-6,

IE: Select PTT mode, select up, select down, chatter volume increase, chatter volume decrease, comms volume increase, comms volume decrease.

Spartanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 07:05 AM   #2594
Hollywood_315

@KewlerMouh Thanks for the generous comment. The Map Markers feature is work in progress for next AIRIO update.
@Greyhound Try run a DCS repair and restart VA.
@Ares63 Not sure I follow. You may want to inspect your keybinds in dcs options, manual page 10.
@Shane45 CB UHF is normal. Make sure your apps are all up-to-date (VA, VAICOM, 3rd party apps) and inspect dcs.log for clues.
Run a DCS Repair and restart VA, for testing disable other app entries in export.lua. Feel free to PM.
@bucketeye Make sure you're using the correct profile and that your database is updated with the AIRIO keywords.
Also HB have made several Jester changes in latest DCS OpenBeta.
These will be addressed in next AIRIO update after the changes have propagated to Release version.
DCS Release works normal.
@Spartanic There's no API in place atm for keybinding those functions.
It is a nice idea though, may be considered for feature roadmap.

VR Simpit | Oculus Rift CV1 | ASUS X-99A | Intel 8-core i7-5960X@3GHz | 32GB RAM | ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Strix Gaming 11G | Samsung EVO SSD 1TB | HOTAS Thrustmaster Warthog 80mm extended | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | ButtKicker G2 w/ SSA |

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World
www.vaicompro.com

Last edited by Hollywood_315; 06-19-2019 at 07:10 AM.
Hollywood_315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 08:06 AM   #2595
Spartanic

@Hollywood_315

Darn! Hopefully in the future.

I just bought Voice attack and your complete VAICOM package the other day (also very new to DCS). I have to admit, I had one hell of a time setting it up. It was mainly because I've never used Voice attack, so everything was new and a bit confusing at first. But once I set it all up, installed it all properly, and did a little voice training, HOLY HELL IS IT AWESOME! The bit of immersion your product adds is really fun! Thank you!

I feel silly for saying this, but when I first started, I was literally screaming at RIO to do the startup option for about an hour. I found out I totally biffed the install and also did no voice recognition training. The wife came in and asked who the hell I was yelling at. LOL!

"Jester startup" - I said
"Chester start the pop up call" - voice attack interpreted
" no no no no" - I said
" JE SSS TTT EEERR starrrrrr T up" - I said again
nothing...
" Ah screw it, Jester rock and roll!" - I said
rock music starts playing as I sit parked on the ground eating chips.
Spartanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 05:23 PM   #2596
Home Fries

Hollywood,

I say this in the best possible way: your success with VAICOM Pro has apparently outgrown your support model. In short, your dedication to supporting VAICOM Pro is outstanding, but a single thread approaching 300 pages is unwieldy for search purposes.

Have you contacted the moderators about giving you a sub-category? That would allow people to start threads about individual issues, which also makes for more efficient searching for people with similar issues.

@Moderators, please give this man a sub-category!

The average naval aviator, despite the sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy, and caring.
These feelings just don't involve anyone else.

My DCS Files and Skins
My DCS TARGET Profile for Cougar or Warthog and MFDs
F-14B LANTIRN Guide
Home Fries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 05:59 PM   #2597
Rennes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Home Fries View Post
Hollywood,

I say this in the best possible way: your success with VAICOM Pro has apparently outgrown your support model. In short, your dedication to supporting VAICOM Pro is outstanding, but a single thread approaching 300 pages is unwieldy for search purposes.

Have you contacted the moderators about giving you a sub-category? That would allow people to start threads about individual issues, which also makes for more efficient searching for people with similar issues.

This, Please!
Rennes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 07:10 PM   #2598
Harker

Quote:
Hollywood,

Very good suggestion!
Z370 Aorus Gaming 7, i7-8700k @4.9GHz, RTX2080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 @3000CL15, Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB, 970 Evo Plus 1TB, WD Gold 6TB, Seasonic Prime Platinum 1300W, Acer Predator XB271HK|Warthog/Hornet grip w/extension, TPR pedals, 3 Cougar MFDs, MT desk mounts, TrackIR w/Pro clip, Win10 x64 Home|
F/A-18C, F-16C, AV-8B, A-10C, M-2000C, F-14, P-51D, Sptifire, BS2, FC3, Caucasus, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf
Harker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 08:05 PM   #2599
funkyfranky

Quote:
Hollywood,

Absolutely
funkyfranky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 08:39 PM   #2600
dburne
Veteran

Quote:
Hollywood,

Fully agree!!

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3200 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | EVGA T2 Titanium 1000w PS | Samsung 970 Pro, 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme |VKB GF Pro MCG Pro| EVGA DG 87 Case | Rift S
dburne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comms, vaicom, viacom, voice recognition, voiceattack