=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

I'm sorry to say that, but allowing custom skins would result in a chaos with nonexitent skins, sports skins, and everything like that. I wold like to keep skins under mission control in order to provide equal options to all players, and not break immersion for those who prefer really existed skins.

Also, (probably not in the nearest future), but we are planning to give special skins as a prize for specific players if they complete some achivement, so in this term skins also should be under mission control.

I hope for your understanding.

But if your skin would have been added to the game by ED (such things happened in the past), I could utilize it in the mission.

OK thanks anyway. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2RGT DCS WORLD ITALIA[/sIGPIC]

DIAVOLO 1-1 | 2RGT OBERST

2RGT DCS Gruppo Volo Italiano

Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

Eekz, is there any way you can remove the Disconnect in flight = Death? With the stability issues in the Normandy Alpha the stats are often not a true reflection of the situation anymore.

The amount of pilots who disconnect in flight to avoid being shot down is <1% from what I've seen. If there are repeat offenders you can be sure they will be called out with screenshots in this thread.

Eekz, is there any way you can remove the Disconnect in flight = Death? With the stability issues in the Normandy Alpha the stats are often not a true reflection of the situation anymore.

The amount of pilots who disconnect in flight to avoid being shot down is <1% from what I've seen. If there are repeat offenders you can be sure they will be called out with screenshots in this thread.

Not an easy thing to do. It's coded in stats engine already to avoid intentional DCs in the air to prevent K/D ratio farming by disconnections. Also, even if we had disabled this, % of players disconnecting in the air would be increased.

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

If he disconected before plane crash on ground, you get kill in game but in stats you have it only as a groung kill - a plane.

No idea if it is bug or feature, but that is always and for all players.

eekz, i have one request :)

Because Dora has MW50 somehow bugged currently and using it is dangerous for her engine (at least for me), i would like to ask You for Dora without MW.

Somewhere at the bottom of the planes list... Less weight behind CoG will be helpful :thumbup:

Thanks

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

If he disconected before plane crash on ground, you get kill in game but in stats you have it only as a groung kill - a plane.

No idea if it is bug or feature, but that is always and for all players.

eekz, i have one request :)

Because Dora has MW50 somehow bugged currently and using it is dangerous for her engine (at least for me), i would like to ask You for Dora without MW.

Somewhere at the bottom of the planes list... Less weight behind CoG will be helpful :thumbup:

Thanks

Oh that would explain why I have a ground kill credit. But sucks cause I killed his engine in one burst. I moved in to finish him off and he disconnected right in front of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Eeks

2100 GMT

Server seems to be warping around a bit. Please check it if you can.

Also i thought that the stats at the end of the month (reset) only counted for pilots with a minimum of 10+ hours?

Stats are jacked up at the moment. I started up today and once I connected, I immediately had a lose of aircraft counted against me. I hadn't even turned on a single switch. Very strange!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

a disconnected player example. But it's not the only one, I often see a player log off and then login.

Too bad, the statistics are so busted

LIVE!

The only real scandal I can see here is the fact that this combat takes place at tree level, which is absolutely ridiculous both for K4 and P51-D acting like biplanes from WWI. As too many times with this game.

This is supposedly an air combat simulation, it is not in the facts.

Second point is people chea

ting with TacView, and guess where they are from...

As always.

Think of it when you see people coming behind you coming from nowhere and shooting you right away.

This game is definitely NOT an air COMBAT simulator.

At most an air simulator (although 1.5 is very bad; last episode being new Su-33 shooting to the stars after take off... I really imagine real life pilots trimming like hell whenever they leave the floor... ridiculous)

Edited by Ulrik von Beck

Damn they need to enforce sound volume levels server side and make it part of the IC. P51 sounds like a 737 spooling for takeoff when he's at idle crossing in front of yoj

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

The only real scandal I can see here is the fact that this combat takes place at tree level, which is absolutely ridiculous both for K4 and P51-D acting like biplanes from WWI. As too many times with this game.

If you see a low-plane plane, let him go or take it?

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

LIVE!

ting with TacView, and guess where they are from...

As always.

Think of it when you see people coming behind you coming from nowhere and shooting you right away.

This game is definitely NOT an air COMBAT simulator.

At most an air simulator (although 1.5 is very bad; last episode being new Su-33 shooting to the stars after take off... I really imagine real life pilots trimming like hell whenever they leave the floor... ridiculous)

I do not think it's possible to use the trackview while flying ... First because the file is still writing, second point because with a monitor it's difficult to switch.

Edited by 2RGT Oberst

LIVE!

I totally agree with you.

This is a players problem not a game problem.

And, to be honest, this problem exist since BEFORE the il2-46 times...

It can be solved ONLY with well thought missions.

[sIGPIC]http://www.settimostormo.it/images/Firme/racetrack.png[/sIGPIC]

"Volare è utile, atterrare è necessario"

"Se non guardi a ore 6 almeno ogni 5 secondi non parlarmi di combattimento aereo, piuttosto fai il comico"

I read a lot of comments of people stating how someone should behave during a flight, supported by theories or Co-Op played on private servers against AI. But have you ever tried to fly alone on WW2 servers? Have you ever tried to fly on your own at four thousand meters of altitude? I don’t think so, because otherwise you wouldn’t have replied to the post the way you have, because flying alone in this way, you’d find yourselves with at least four or six fighter aircrafts at your six or attacking you from different sides. Maybe you’re used to fly alone with modern aircrafts, whose radars help you to see clearly what happens around you, but in this case you have no aid, only your sight can assist you.

This is why I don’t blame those who fly alone at low altitude, in fact if we consider historical dogfights, there’s no such thing as a lone aircraft in a war zone. So what are we supposed to do? Are we going to forbid people to join our server because they don’t play with a simulation approach? That’s bullshit to me.

So let’s not make comments as if you’re the only ones to know how to fly and you feel masters of the Second World War in the shape of boys standing in front of a monitor. Let everyone fly the way they want, as long as they don’t use cheats or unfair techniques, that’s alright to me.

See you in flight!

LIVE!

I read a lot of comments of people stating how someone should behave during a flight, supported by theories or Co-Op played on private servers against AI. But have you ever tried to fly alone on WW2 servers? Have you ever tried to fly on your own at four thousand meters of altitude? I don’t think so, because otherwise you wouldn’t have replied to the post the way you have, because flying alone in this way, you’d find yourselves with at least four or six fighter aircrafts at your six or attacking you from different sides. Maybe you’re used to fly alone with modern aircrafts, whose radars help you to see clearly what happens around you, but in this case you have no aid, only your sight can assist you.

This is why I don’t blame those who fly alone at low altitude, in fact if we consider historical dogfights, there’s no such thing as a lone aircraft in a war zone. So what are we supposed to do? Are we going to forbid people to join our server because they don’t play with a simulation approach? That’s bullshit to me.

So let’s not make comments as if you’re the only ones to know how to fly and you feel masters of the Second World War in the shape of boys standing in front of a monitor. Let everyone fly the way they want, as long as they don’t use cheats or unfair techniques, that’s alright to me.

See you in flight!

Checkmate :thumbup:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

Sometimes happened to me the same, but if I critically hit the enemy, if he disconnect I had the victory anyway, also sometimes players don't disconnect but server don't record the victory, so I think the mainly problem is other.

IMHO I think that sometimes enought send a pvt msg on players to solve the question, instead to build a public pillory. I know as well that sometimes these behavior give a rage moment, but in the end we are here to have fun, if some players doing these, say him go to hell and shake your shoulders and bring a smile

PS Tacview have a 10 mins lag since months

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here

See you in flight!

I totally agree with you.

These experts all theory and little practice who give advice as if they were aces and veterans of the WWII are frankly ridiculous, a pilot if he alone flies above all to try to survive rather than following the manual of the perfect hunter .....

:thumbup:

Announcement:

We are currently moving to new stats engine and the server will be unavailiable for a while.

The current season is over. I'll make news article later. And I think it's last time we use seasons in current state. There will something different on new stats.

Stay tuned!

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

Sometimes happened to me the same, but if I critically hit the enemy, if he disconnect I had the victory anyway, also sometimes players don't disconnect but server don't record the victory, so I think the mainly problem is other.

IMHO I think that sometimes enought send a pvt msg on players to solve the question, instead to build a public pillory. I know as well that sometimes these behavior give a rage moment, but in the end we are here to have fun, if some players doing these, say him go to hell and shake your shoulders and bring a smile

PS Tacview have a 10 mins lag since months

I miss the Storm of war server....

Where the only planes running low were the ones got by the enemy...

Where we used to fly with an hard deck of 5.......

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

[sIGPIC]http://www.settimostormo.it/images/Firme/racetrack.png[/sIGPIC]

"Volare è utile, atterrare è necessario"

"Se non guardi a ore 6 almeno ogni 5 secondi non parlarmi di combattimento aereo, piuttosto fai il comico"

I miss the Storm of war server....

Where the only planes running low were the ones got by the enemy...

Where we used to fly with an hard deck of 5.......

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

At current state is totally impracticable here, you know why IMHO

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here