[REPORTED] Air Start Spawn - Battery & Generator Sw Off by default

Charly_Owl

I cannot confirm this observation. I executed 3 different missions with air start in Single Player, and the circuit breakers for generator and battery (Sammler) are always ON by default at mission start.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if what Charly_Owl reported is not the same issue as what I reported in the thread "CB's for Battery and Generator disconnect after take-off (MP)". Ihave seen the two CB's for battery and generator popping out any time after mission start. As you are not normally looking at the CB's you notice the problem when you find the gun sight going dark, the trim indicator needle dropping down and the guns not firing.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 2 weeks later...

Today's update has not fixed this. In a air start mission the Battery CB is still OFF by default.

LeCuvier

• 3 weeks later...

Checked after today's ( r yesterday's) update. The battery CB is still out when spawned in the air. I also found that when I push the CB in right after mission start, most of the time it pops right out again. I tried to capture this in a video, but this happens too fast.

It seems to me that there is a basic flaw in the CB response to short high-load situations. Maybe the programmer has a misconception about how CB's respond, and programmed them to trip immediately when the actual load current exceeds the rated current, even if the "overload" is in no way harmful for the circuit or the load.

LeCuvier