Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

And btw, what IS wrong with my videoembedding?

Just add the video ID into the bars.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Since when does REDFOR get Huey's?

Also please bring back kill messages as there's no way to tell what killed you. There's a chance I just deliberately got teamkilled by someone in RvE and there's no way of verifying that.

Too bad, IMO. I and many others would prefer to keep things as realistic on that realm as possible. You should know what you're shooting at because you're IFF'ing, right? If you're just firing blind, you're doing it wrong. We don't need arcade kill messages, just like we don't need the messages telling us who's taking off from where and when.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

So how is identification handled? How do you know which sites are hostile and which are friendly?

You should know this if you're in BF. One, if you can't select an aircraft at a specific airfield or farp, you don't own it.

Two, there is a map/website that shows the current situation at all times.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Too bad, IMO. I and many others would prefer to keep things as realistic on that realm as possible. You should know what you're shooting at because you're IFF'ing, right? If you're just firing blind, you're doing it wrong. We don't need arcade kill messages, just like we don't need the messages telling us who's taking off from where and when.

Kill messages are just something that divides the playerbase even more. I personally support them being included but I can live without. As Manzanita said it's nice to see what kills you so that you can tell if it was blue on blue or a manpads etc.

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, that's what I mean. The EWR at the Comm arrays. You're right about friendly aircraft in your group, but as you said that doesn't work in MP :(

I guess i just understood you wrong sorry.

Kill messages are just something that divides the playerbase even more. I personally support them being included but I can live without. As Manzanita said it's nice to see what kills you so that you can tell if it was blue on blue or a manpads etc.

You can always go back and review the Tacview after the fact. If you're flying with a wingman they can more than likely tell you what shot you.

People on red complain about things, but never want to do anything to fix it. RvE is in the Buddyspike TS and Im running a GCI. If you want things to get better and get fixed eventually, lead by example and to what you are asking others to do.

T O P K E K @ users in this thread asking about BF having realism.

Flying FC3 aircraft with M2000 on both sides.

Listen, BF is not about realism its about teamwork. If you want realism play the fishbed vs mig or you always have VATSIM.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can always go back and review the Tacview after the fact. If you're flying with a wingman they can more than likely tell you what shot you.

Every time I try to view a tacview .acmi from the server it displays only my aircraft and nothing else.

Also, the 10 minute anti cheat thing.

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Every time I try to view a tacview .acmi from the server it displays only my aircraft and nothing else.

You gotta replay the track first, since exports are restricted.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

T O P K E K @ users in this thread asking about BF having realism.

Flying FC3 aircraft with M2000 on both sides.

Listen, BF is not about realism its about teamwork. If you want realism play the fishbed vs mig or you always have VATSIM.

Yep. DC's does not yet have enough modules to do a real red vs blue scenario. Blueflag to me is more about team work. You should iff everything you see anyway so the type of aircraft doesn't matter as much. I'd be much more satisfied flying with good team work.

Edited by M0ltar

?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Wtf BodyOrgan and Cisco know cheats in DCS? o_O They both voted for " This delay is useless, I known other ways to cheat in DCS World." wtf guys? xD or just trolling? ;) (I hope?)

Yeah difference is that the Mirage has a real track memory but doesnt guide SARH while no LOS is established, while FC3 track memory magically CW's a target beyond gimball limits. ;D

This be HOJ, once radar lock is lost on all aircraft SARH missiles lose track.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Wtf BodyOrgan and Cisco know cheats in DCS? o_O They both voted for " This delay is useless, I known other ways to cheat in DCS World." wtf guys? xD or just trolling? ;) (I hope?)

If you know how to code you can write a very simple hack to change memory so that you turn on labels for example. Coding a simple ESP would not be that hard either. Cheaters will cheat, hopefully the DCS community is mature enough to not have this happen.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you know how to code you can write a very simple hack to change memory so that you turn on labels for example. Coding a simple ESP would not be that hard either. Cheaters will cheat, hopefully the DCS community is mature enough to not have this happen.

I hope there is a way to deal with such individuals? Next thing I will be calling out cheaters left and right. (How the heck he seen my attack when they have no gci hate him freaking cheater and so on)

so...why is next to no one on the Red side an any 'official' Coms?

makes GCI pointless and coordination...difficult :)

This has annoyed me too, I joined blue flag to use simple radio and choose the Red side because it seemed like they needed people, blue side seems to always have more players, but no one is using the coms, they seem to use the text chat instead, or hiding in teamspeak, wich defeats the purpose of having simpleradio???:huh:. So Im kinda tempted to join blue side just to get on the radio. I have only once got a reply "five by five" but that was pretty much it:p, the CGI was on text chat typing out orders, very immersive:(...

Edited by kaboki

Specs:

Intel i7 3770k 3.5Ghz, Nvidia GTX980 4GB, 8gb RAM

I thought (would expect) the memory DCS.exe uses is protected, the system (Win 10 at least) not allowing changes by user? o_O

I hope there is a way to deal with such individuals? Next thing I will be calling out cheaters left and right. (How the heck he seen my attack when they have no gci hate him freaking cheater and so on)

ED could buy anti cheat software, not sure if its really needed.

I thought (would expect) the memory DCS.exe uses is protected, the system (Win 10 at least) not allowing changes by user? o_O

There is like 100's of ways to get around this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]