Invisible Tanker and other objects until I’m getting close to them.

arturojgt

Hi guys, I’m having the following problem I think since that mayor graphic update. The tanker and other objects like antennas and clouds are there but invisible until I’m close to them.

The tanker tacan and radio works perfectly but is invisible then at 2 miles from the plane, first appear in the right eye and then in the both eyes. The same happened with a large antena close to the BASE in NTTR, Las Vegas variable ground attack mission.

Another issue is the rotating clouds.

Dream Commodore 64C, 1530 datasette, 1541 floppy disk drive, DCS cartridge, competition pro joystick, 14” Tv with VCR.

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

Hi guys, I’m having the following problem I think since that mayor graphic update. The tanker and other objects like antennas and clouds are there but invisible until I’m close to them.

The tanker tacan and radio works perfectly but is invisible then at 2 miles from the plane, first appear in the right eye and then in the both eyes. The same happened with a large antena close to the BASE in NTTR, Las Vegas variable ground attack mission.

Another issue is the rotating clouds.

Dream Commodore 64C, 1530 datasette, 1541 floppy disk drive, DCS cartridge, competition pro joystick, 14” Tv with VCR.

I'm having the invisible tanker issue as well. Really annoying when trying to do a night turning rejoin. And then POP, there he is in front of you at 1 mile or less.

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

But not disappearing and reappearing vehicles/ships/planes, it happens especially often when zooming with them in view.

Agreed, from memory they already acknowledged that some of the lod’s were broken in 2.5.6...

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg