No fuel on EFI but fully loaded + external

arturojgt

Yesterday this happened to me and was really a pleasure to solve that riddle.

I was connected to the fantastic 7Cav Caucasus server and landed in Kutaisi with 60 of fuel, after I parked the plane the engines go dead due to the lack of fuel. I ordered a refuel and rearm but the fuel counter remained in 0, when I checked the ream menu, the fuel appeared at 100% so...and now?

I turned the battery Off then On again and nothing, I tried to start the APU unsuccessfully so I requested external air the turbine spines but no success.

I requested external power, I placed the ground power switch in the reset position then turned to On 2 on the four switches and VOILA, the EFI showed me the fuel loaded. I started the plane (disconnecting the external power supply and air) as usual and I continued my flights as planned.

Pd. My backup artificial horizon and the radar altimeter refused to work after that little mess.

Any toughs? Do you experience the same situation? I will add a track.

Dream Commodore 64C, 1530 datasette, 1541 floppy disk drive, DCS cartridge, competition pro joystick, 14” Tv with VCR.

Edited by arturojgt

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

Fuel data won't be supplied on battery alone.

I know that, the tank was full but the turbines didn’t start also the APU (no fuel but full of fuel)

Dream Commodore 64C, 1530 datasette, 1541 floppy disk drive, DCS cartridge, competition pro joystick, 14” Tv with VCR.

I vaguely remember another thread about this from some time ago. Try a search. If I find it I'll link it.

IIRC - If you run her dry they have to re-prime the fuel system which requires a fair amount of work and not something done on the flight deck. Guess it's modeled.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

I vaguely remember another thread about this from some time ago. Try a search. If I find it I'll link it.

IIRC - If you run her dry they have to re-prime the fuel system which requires a fair amount of work and not something done on the flight deck. Guess it's modeled.

It sound logic. Thank you.